• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It's a factor to consider. I'd be pretty skeptical if somebody came up with a calc method that'd make James Bond be Mountain level. Doesn't mean I'd dismiss it out of hand, but contextually there's only so far you can suspend disbelief for certain things.
Isn't base Ben Tennyson at Solar system level on this wiki ? A human teenager.

It's such a shame you have to fulfill so many criteria for something to be considered light speed. I mean, look at this Blast of light literally called a blast of light by AFO. Would easily get Hawks to the Relativistic to FTL ranges

It's such a shame you have to fulfill so many criteria for something to be considered light speed. I mean, look at this Blast of light literally called a blast of light by AFO. Would easily get Hawks to the Relativistic to FTL ranges
It would not be that close. Hawks moved far less in comparison to the beam, which easily moved over a kilometer. While he moved at most a few meters.

Also, Fa jin and Gearshift are primarily speed related quirks. Fajin stores kinetic energy and Gearshift literally shifts speed. If Deku can have a 5× AP multiplier using those, he logically should at least have that much of a speed multiplier too. Since he was easily perception blitzing Shigaraki using base Gearshift, but it took overdrive to "oneshot" him. Seems like a much higher speed increase than anything.

It's 5-A without the omnitrix I think with the Omnitrix he goes to 4-B.
Oh right, it's with Asclaon. And 5-A is still ridiculous. You are telling me that a base Ben who is a twink, with his bare hands can beat up Saiyan Saga Vegeta to death.

Just in case this is an actual worry, I'm not intending to propose we replace the manga version with the anime version.
Good, I was getting worried for a second when you announced you were making a thread.

As for the episode itself, it was fine, but nothing special, and the infamous cloud split panel wasn't even animated.

Well considering the Anime's shot is from a completely different angle, I doubt anyone would accept it even if the result was higher.

Oh right, it's with Asclaon. And 5-A is still ridiculous. You are telling me that a base Ben who is a twink, with his bare hands can beat up Saiyan Saga Vegeta to death.
He went from a superhuman 10-year old to a jacked teenager, I presume it's because his training carries over between transformations.

The problem is Ben consistently fights and reacts to Superhuman threats in Human form. Now, I dunno about PLANET LEVEL, but certainly mountain. Crabdozer, Simian, Attea, Manny, etc. Even Grandpa Max has wild feats, like when he overpowered and swung tossed an upper echelon Highbreed, who can ******* fodderize Humongousaur in raw strength. And it’s not just the Tennysons. You got Cooper and his insane reaction times in his tech, Forever Knights, any Human Esoterica have decently superhuman feats for sure, Albedo in Human form, the Ben’s from Eon’s army, Agent Six, etc.

Me: gives up on anything higher than sub-rel, gets hyped for Star’s giant feats

Bones: basically cuts all of the giant feats, makes Star jump out of the way of radio waves making her possibly relativistic

why do you play with me like this bones
Honestly I’m hype as hell for that

Now see, the high end Nomu is this speed, and comparable to 45% Deku and obviously 100% is 2.22222 times faster, so 100% Deku is 1.07x FTL and Gearshift blitzes this

If the relativistic speed sticks, what are we looking at peak for the series?
Idk
Most likely relativistic+ for Prime tier, and MAYBE SoL for gearshift and those who scale to it (given 2nd gear and gearshift as a whole can break inertia, which requires SoL to do and rel+ to SoL is probably a reasonable jump), but that second one is a pipe dream wish.

So probably just Rel+ for Prime tier and then “Far Higher” for gearshift and those who scale
I’m not the one to ask, that’s probably Rusty and Therefir talk

now see what I’m wondering is if we use SoL for shiggy’s air cannon, how far can we JACK up the cloud split under his air cannon

Back