• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I dont have the scans right now, but I remember him using Rivet Stab and a size enhancing quirk for his hand
Rivet stab he already have and the size enhancing quirk for his hand is most likely Hypertrophy which he already have

His body already appeared to be bruised all over before his assault as well. I highly doubt 45% harmed Tomura.
We would have had clear confirmation if Deku used 100% on that leg strike, it didn't create the giant shockwave and Deku's leg didn't look broken at all.

His body already appeared to be bruised all over before his assault as well. I highly doubt 45% harmed Tomura.
Wrong, his stomach had no bruises before the kick. His regeneration had already healed his body until he started to break apart again, you can check the image I linked in the profile to verify it.

We would have had clear confirmation if Deku used 100% on that leg strike, it didn't create the giant shockwave and Deku's leg didn't look broken at all.
We would have a clear confirmation if it was 45%. It’d make 0 sense for him to use 2 100% attacks and then randomly use a 45% attack. Deku also says he’s “adapting to 100% attacks” which is referenced by him reacting and blocking the strike which would make 0 sense if it was 45%

Wrong, his stomach had no bruises before the kick. His regeneration had already healed his body until he started to break apart again, you can check the image I linked in the profile to verify it.
Hori himself is inconsistent when it comes to minor things like this. His bruises appear all over his body and sometimes doesn’t exist at all. It’s not consistent

Deku kicking him then claiming he’s adapting (meaning currently which isn’t referring to past attacks) to his 100% and taking hits frm it. The statement would make 0 sense if the attack was anything but 100%

I don't really care about random inconsistencies, if he didn't have a bruise before the kick and it appears right after it, then the most logical thing to do would be to associate this bruise to the kick he just received.
Deku kicking him then claiming he’s adapting (meaning currently which isn’t referring to past attacks) to his 100% and taking hits frm it. The statement would make 0 sense if the attack was anything but 100%
But he's referring to the 100% attacks he's given Shigaraki before, even referencing them on that page even though they had already connected.

If the kick was at 100% then he wouldn't have said that his last two 100% attacks broke his left arm.

Or what, the kick is not an attack? Shouldn't he say he has a broken leg from that last attack if he was truly using 100% on it?

Either way I'm gonna try to check what the untranslated manga page says, just to be clear.

"I want to be able to handle 100% of the force.

I will endure...! But..."

In the first globe of text it looks like he was referring to himself, rather than Shigaraki adapting. Shigaraki's name (死柄木) wasn't actually mentioned in that text, but they could be referring to "He" instead of "I".

"At least the wounds are taking time to heal/are slowly regenerating! There is damage done!"

And third globe of text:
"My left arm was already broken by two 100% shots just now!"

@Therefir

I fixed the x-catapult, please tell me I did **** it up too hard this time

Also using 40000 meters from your HR: Storm Calc, the air blast speed is Mach 104 or something it’s not much, but it’s MHS

@Therefir

I fixed the x-catapult, please tell me I did **** it up too hard this time
Maybe linking the thing would help.

Also you don't have the same name there for some reason, even though that's not allowed.
Also using 40000 meters from your HR: Storm Calc, the air blast speed is Mach 104 or something it’s not much, but it’s MHS
What do you mean, nobody scales from explosion speed.

Maybe linking the thing would help.

Also you don't have the same name there for some reason, even though that's not allowed.
Oh yeah, I forgot I didnt do that again, I'll go do that
Also I didnt know that, so I want to change it, but I can't
Edit: Sent it to you
What do you mean, nobody scales from explosion speed.
The like, Air Blast, The one you currently have as Mach 66.55 (something close to that)

The calc don’t work dawg, we don’t see how he flip it, and it was warped by the mud quirk, which literally causes it to turn into a liquid like substance. Even a slight push would cause all of its weight to tilt to the side and fall over.

The calc don’t work dawg, we don’t see how he flip it, and it was warped by the mud quirk, which literally causes it to turn into a liquid like substance. Even a slight push would cause all of its weight to tilt to the side and fall over.
It’s shown clearly in the anime; Tetsutetsu slams his head against the tower and pushed it forward

And the liquid substance doesn’t lessen the actual weight; just changes the consistency. We can even see that at the point Tetsu pushes it, the tower is still mostly solid (yet it loses mass and form as it falls)

New Chapter out and I gotta say…GG heroes, y’all did great and u should feel proud of yourself. Kurogiri is free meaning all he has to do is get Shigaraki out of that Flying Fortress and more bodies will be dropping

New Chapter out and I gotta say…GG heroes, y’all did great and u should feel proud of yourself. Kurogiri is free meaning all he has to do is get Shigaraki out of that Flying Fortress and more bodies will be dropping
NO, flying nimbus guy will come in clutch, must be in ther, somewhere and I beat that after he does wake up, kurigiri will just...passively get erased in immense pain

Deku’s leg was completely fine after kicking Shigaraki in the chest so I doubt he was using 100%

We see that when Deku uses his 100% Texas Smash to clash with Air Cannon, his arm is destroyed and he is wincing in pain, yet he looks completely normal after kicking Shigaraki
Deku states his legs are destroyed at the end of his fight against Shigaraki. So I'm pretty sure he was using 100% in his legs

Deku states his legs are destroyed at the end of his fight against Shigaraki. So I'm pretty sure he was using 100% in his legs
Yes, he used his legs during his barrage against Shigaraki. Which happens after the 45% kick. He says St. Louis along with Wyoming in Chapter 285, the former is a kick.

Izuku clearly says "the last two 100% attacks wrecked my left arm". Which means his last two 100% attacks where punches, meaning his kick was 45%.

His leg was shown to be completely fine after that kick and it doesn't produce the same massive shockwave his actual 100% attacks produce during that fight.

Next episode for MHA Season 6 is coming soon, and the preview pictures shows the same face Shigaraki makes before turning Gran Torino into a donut.

The obvious ending would be when Shigaraki is about to throw the bullet (281), but they seem to have aversions of ending with the manga chapter ends for some scenes. They have done it before, but they've also held off on it as well. So I think the possibility isn't set in stone.

Imagine them ending on Gran Torino getting punched through the stomach.

This also implies episode 10 will likely be 100% Izuku's beatdown on Shigaraki.

Was going through some profile and can't help but notice that Kamui Woods lack LS despite him being able to restrain Spinner and Toga who are both Class 5 and Shigaraki who's Class 10 alongside other members of the league all at the same time, is there a reason for him being unknown ? Also, PLW arc Compress was able to practically one-shot Midnight and Kaminari with his quirk, the latter of which should be more durable than his JT self, who's Large building level+. Are we saving these for the Final War Crt ? Furthermore Magne iswas able to swing her giant her magnet around at superhuman speed, can't her LS be found using the same method used for Spinner? Just asking since i'm lethally bad at math so i wouldn't know, though none of this really matters since all of these characters are irrelevant and never get any matches(😥) so i wouldn't want someone to waste their time updating these profile for no reason

Back