• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

The whole electrical based attacks = lightning speed has always been a pile of crap....not just Kaminari's lightning, electrical based attacks in any other anime, video game, form of media

If it isn't coming directly from clouds, i'm not buying the lightning speed horse shit.....Naruto already debunked this with Sasuke' Kirin being actual lightning and supposedly being impossible to dodge....

I'm not really sure who they can put Deku up against....he'd emasculate Gon, Rock Lee and Tanjiro likely at the same time...so the only 2 likely people are either Asta or Meliodas

Also Death Battle calcs are fine for the most part but can occasionally be wonky gave Todoroki, Bakogou and Tokoyami lightning speed (MHS+) because they can all react to Kaminari's electricity

But in AM vs Guy, they stated Guy was faster because he could scale off Kakashi who can intercept Kakazu's lightning

Based off Death Battles own calc, Todoroki, Bakogou etc should be = Kakashi in speed....we know All Might can run circles around Class 1A but is still somehow slower than Guy because of Kakashi and Kakazu lighting

But in AM vs Guy, they stated Guy was faster because he could scale off Kakashi who can intercept Kakazu's lightning

Based off Death Battles own calc, Todoroki, Bakogou etc should be = Kakashi in speed....we know All Might can run circles around Class 1A but is still somehow slower than Guy because of Kakashi and Kakazu lighting
There's a series of video called "Why DB is wrong by their own logic" so for them being inconsistent is more consistent than being consistent, which is the main reason I've stopped watching them, I didn't care whether their calcs were right or wrong but it's their reasonings and inconsistencies that drove me away

If MHS+ MHA ever become a thing, that fight would be pretty interesting, not sure how Meli deals with Deku arguably higher AP, 6 level of blitz worthy speed amp and 2 level of one shot worthy AP amp
What I want to know is how the scale will change if it turns out Star did catch that laser after it was fired when that fight is eventually animated

Genuine question: why does verses like Black Clover, One piece, Nanatsu no taizai, etc have these crazy scaling chain with multiplier that give crazy result out of only a few calcs but verses like ours don't have such luxury

What I want to know is how the scale will change if it turns out Star did catch that laser after it was fired when that fight is eventually animated
The feat was calc by someone at 1,4% Sol so probably baseline sub rel for high tier; 1,4% Sol top tier and the god tier is faster than that, but I'm not a mod so I'm probably horrendously wrong

Yall remember the Full Cowl debate when Heroes Rising just came out, back when 6-C Mha was consider blasphemous, of whether Full Cowl 100% was stronger than normal 100% due to full body acceleration and how muscle groups work. Iirc King was fighting for his life to support this (i can't recall if Therefir and Rusty were against or for the argument), it's one of my first memories when i joined this wiki, good times.
We will probably get a concrete answer in the story once Deku starts using 100% Full Cowl with no issues.

Genuine question: why does verses like Black Clover, One piece, Nanatsu no taizai, etc have these crazy scaling chain with multiplier that give crazy result out of only a few calcs but verses like ours don't have such luxury
Each scaling community is different on here. There's verses where the community specifically just focuses on scaling up everyone sometimes based just on statements and no feats. With MHA, most of the top level scaling comes purely from feats calculations.

Also some of these verses have a standardized power system where all characters control or use the same type of energy. This makes it easier to scale characters if one character is acknowledged as stronger than another but without the feats. But in MHA, every quirk is different and characters have different advantages even if they are considered the same tier.

Others like NNT take inspiration from Dragon Ball where characters have numbered power levels and near the climax the authors exponentially increase the power level numbers. Even if the feats don't reflect that, people can use the numbers for multipliers.

Like a lot of characters labeled as country level on any scaling site don't actually have country level feats on the page.

Wild how verses like those throw out 2x, 3x multipliers like they're nothing causing the God tier to be High 6-C from a High 7-A calc while we're still here slapping "at least" on characters who can effortlessly brutalize the other but at least our downscaling is a lot more generous.

Wild how verses like those throw out 2x, 3x multipliers like they're nothing causing the God tier to be High 6-C from a High 7-A calc while we're still here slapping "at least" on characters who can effortlessly brutalize the other but at least our downscaling is a lot more generous.
Legit, the only multipliers we have are from AM, AFO, and number 6 (that I remember so far) but even those multipliers, tons of them are put as an outlier in this website.

AM and AFO don't have stated multipliers.

The 60X multiplier was something we were making up to fit a statement. Until it was debunked that our way of interpreting All Might's statement was incorrect.

However it would be an outlier today (If true), as Prime All Might level characters are incapable of one shotting people that are weaker than Weakened All Might.

Mirko surviving a direct hit from an enraged Complete Shigaraki, who's Prime All Might level strong, and she was even shown to get back up.

Clearly Shiggy was still holding back and playing with them, didn't even use 1% of his power.

Last edited:

The 60X multiplier was something we were making up to fit a statement. Until it was debunked that our way of interpreting All Might's statement was incorrect.

However it would be an outlier today (If true), as Prime All Might level characters are incapable of one shotting people that are weaker than Weakened All Might.

Mirko surviving a direct hit from an enraged Complete Shigaraki, who's Prime All Might level strong, and she was even shown to get back up.

Clearly Shiggy was still holding back and playing with them, didn't even use 1% of his power.
😪

Still wish that Hori state how much stronger Prime is compared to Weakened, a 4x or even 2x difference wouldve been enough. Then at least we can figure out a multiplier for Fajin

I still remembered the hilarious monkey and banana analogy someone used to try and justify the 60x multi

Last edited:
60x is indeed too extreme. The Two Heroes graph showed that All Might's quirk "levels" had dropped by almost 5 times but it may represent many things including the time limit rather than a downright drop in strength.
If hypothetically Prime is 5x> Weakened > 45%/Endeavor > Mirko/Jeanist. Would that be a problem ?

If we scale Star fully to Shigaraki then how should Fist Bump to the Earth scale to Prime 100% ?

If we scale Star fully to Shigaraki then how should Fist Bump to the Earth scale to Prime 100% ?
Why would it scale to Prime All Might at all?

Also Endeavor and 45% are weaker than Mirko. Unless you mean her durability?

Didn’t she get full on knocked out
She was shown to be moving and even stood back up. Chapter 367 shows she got out of the tree she was punched into and is now sitting on the ground and using the tree to keep her upright. Next chapter, 368, shows her trying to get up while Mirio helps her.

Chapter 369 shows that she's standing up and is now next to Suneater. Mirio isn't with her anymore though it's possible he helped her get there. Regardless she's shown to be standing and conscious. Obviously she doesn't directly scale to him and this clearly takes a lot out of her.

But a over 60X difference would turn her body into paste. No amount of toughing out the pain would protect you from that.

So would there be any scaling/logical issues if we take David's graph in 2 Heroes at face value and scale Prime to 5xWeakened ? Not saying we should, just curious

Reminder most of Shigaraki's quirks are still being supressed. Imagine if the people power nulling him get taken out of the picture then he stacks like dozens of amplifiers and does a High 6-A feat or something

So would there be any scaling/logical issues if we take David's graph in 2 Heroes at face value and scale Prime to 5xWeakened ? Not saying we should, just curious
We have no idea what that graph even means. Answering you question?

It produces contradictions for All Might. Such as making Weakened AFO and Kamino/Movie All Might over 2X weaker than USJ All Might and the USJ Nomu. Despite the fact they're stronger than Endeavor who is weaker but still comparable to the High-Ends, who scale to the USJ Nomu.

While not impossible to explain away, it still doesn't look good. And Aizawa didn't note any difference in power between Shigaraki and the USJ Nomu. And agrees with Endeavor that he's just as strong as All Might.

Also Izuku acquired OFA from All Might, who is apparently much weaker in the movie. Yet 100% Izuku and Movie All Might are shown to be equal to each other. Which implies that All Might hasn't dropped in power by any large amount. An over 2X difference would be very noticeable.

This would mean All Might barely contributed to stopping Wolfram's Cube or Izuku is suddenly weaker as well. His 100% was already stated to be All Might level and Shigaraki even points out that he was just as fast as USJ All Might when he jumped.

This would also make Muscular over 2X stronger than Kamino/Movie All Might. While this may just be a personal opinion, I highly doubt that is correct.

Why would it scale to Prime All Might at all?

Also Endeavor and 45% are weaker than Mirko. Unless you mean her durability?
45% seems weaker than Mirko unless we are scaling 45% to 100%. Deku has only been able to do damage to Shigaraki with OFA plus Fa Jin or by using Faux 100%. 45% is hilariously weaker even compared to just war arc Shigaraki who was tossing 45% Deku around like nothing.

Mirko escaped Shigaraki's tentacle arm hold albeit sacrificing an arm and was able to stagger him which shows he took at least some brain damage from that hit. That is something I doubt 45% would be capable of against Prime All Might level durability.

Though who knows, it depends on what percentage Horikoshi currently has Deku at considering current Deku tanked a full power smash from Shigaraki far better than Mirko. So if Deku's current Full Cowl is revealed to be 45%, that would be surprising, but an argument could be made that 45% > Mirko. It would also reduce the gap between 45% and 100% which I think would be weird considering so far the increase in power alongside the percentages has almost been exponential.

Last edited:
Y’all aren’t seeing the vision with this death battle.

They’re gonna mega wank the SnS nuke and the Heroes Rising feat to scale Deku around Asta’s level for AP, then completely stun everyone by doing a calc for Deku blitzing light speed Shigaraki (scaling to lasers) with Gear Shift so he can blitz Asta. Then they unleash the surprise attack: 1 million % is literal, so he just gets 10,000x stronger for the final punch and kills Asta.

EZ win

That or they have more than 10 brain cells and have Asta win

Back