• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I’m too tired and busy to make CRTs on here. I use this site casually.

Even if I did make one, someone else would just make another whacky calc and the entire profile gets reverted back to outlier town anyway. I’ve seen it happen again and again.
I don't get it. You're too tired to make a CRT, but apparently not tired enough to keep complaining about it on the general thread? Complaining here won't change anything.

Not only that but hypersonic is an extreme lowball as the speed used for him is far lower than what he'd realistically be. Calling it a wonky and bad calc doesnt even work considering the lowball

Is there any way to prove Navel Laser qualifies for lightspeed?
Well, it bends at some points (movie) using the manga theres nothing going against it.
It travels in a straight line, is stated a laser, people who WARPS LIGHT can warp it meaning it indeed is light, the black hole quirk has the famous reference of being able to bend light when bending his naval laser and im sure there is more stuff

5% Hypersonic Deku should be removed too. It’s clearly an outlier, and also, based on pretty bad logic and ignorance of the scene itself.

Hypersonic Deku, yet he struggles with a simple handgun later in the movie and can’t simply shuffle to the side of the helicopter or swat it out of the air with his armoured arm, and got clowned by Mirio… who can’t bullet time. Canonically. Lol.
You're right, let's just put Deku back to Wall Level and Subsonic and start all over again

I wonder is it possible to calc stuff like when they cut an object like a million times but the object doesnt disperse until after they stop cutting bc of their speed.

So 5% Deku while wounded is as fast/faster than Iida’s fastest move at the time, who in turn is comparable to Bakugo, who in turn can’t completely blitz most people in the class (they can react to him, never blitzed), who in turn are all comparable to eachother.

So Uraraka = Recipro Iida in speed. Makes sense.

Even if Deku is “the new superman” /it’s still 5%./ His weakest state in his first time using full cowling in an ACTUAL fight while wounded vs Iida at full power with his best move.

It’s a wonky fan calc because it ignores logic, consistency, and what actually happens in the scene.

I’m /sure/ the math “makes sense” but that isn’t the problem. The problem is what the math is trying to make sense of never happens. It’s also an outlier.

It’s a wonky fan calc because it ignores logic, consistency, and what actually happens in the scene.

I’m /sure/ the math “makes sense” but that isn’t the problem. The problem is what the math is trying to make sense of never happens. It’s also an outlier.
How does it ignore logic? Using logic we determine what has happened during the scene. Consistency the point of a calc isnt to find consistency but to quantify a showing. What happened in the scene was iida traveled a large ass distance before stain could.

So 5% Deku while wounded is as fast/faster than Iida’s fastest move at the time, who in turn is comparable to Bakugo, who in turn can’t completely blitz most people in the class (they can react to him, never blitzed), who in turn are all comparable to eachother.

So Uraraka = Recipro Iida in speed. Makes sense.

Even if Deku is “the new superman” /it’s still 5%./ His weakest state in his first time using full cowling in an ACTUAL fight while wounded vs Iida at full power with his best move.
5% Deku who at the moment was probably going plus ultra, considering the fact that his punch destroyed stains face, compared to his previous smash that hadn't damaged him as much. A stronger Deku is comparable in speed to iida and I don't see the problem with this scaling. Bakugo can indeed blitz people, he does it a large majority of the time. Not all the students in the class are comparable to each other. This is even shown as when Deku, asui and mineta were blitz by Shigaraki, Deku was still capable of following his movements despite Asui not even being aware of his presence. Pretty sure the students are not comparable to each other.

Damn crazy how mha jumping from large building+ to multi city block (49x difference at most, much lower when you consider how high into large building they are) is taboo but people like goku can go from solar system level to universal A 1.2406675e+47 TIMES DIFFERENCE OR 124066750000000000000000000000000000000000000000x DIFFERENCE. crazy

Its crazy bc I have to do all this searching for feats on my phone during school bc when i get to football (7Th period) I dont have to time to do it and I be to tired to do anything post practice. It's a hassle considering using phones isnt supposed to be a thing during school.

Back