• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Didn't AFO controlled Shiggy just... stuff Deku in the face single handedly? Wasn't it right after Deku got super pissed after Bakugo got stabbed?

Correct. Deku went “TAKE IT BACK!! :mad:“ and AFO went “lol got your nose”.

Shigaraki is just a poor fighter I guess, not used to his new body. AFO knows what’s up.

The fan translations is out.
I don't think we can scale any individual to any speed right now. Deku seems to be implied to have used Faux 100% to avoid Uraraka. It was a combination of Acid Man protection + Flashfreeze Heatwave + Bakugo's new technique + Uraraka's Zero Gravity + Iida's Recipro that made them able to catch up to Deku somehow.
But it's possible that Deku have slowed down to a degree, though it's vague.

Bakugo did say that the only one among them that can handle that level of speed was Iida.

The fan translations is out.
I don't think we can scale any individual to any speed right now. Deku seems to be implied to have used Faux 100% to avoid Uraraka. It was a combination of Acid Man protection + Flashfreeze Heatwave + Bakugo's new technique + Uraraka's Zero Gravity + Iida's Recipro that made them able to catch up to Deku somehow.
But it's possible that Deku have slowed down to a degree, though it's vague.

Bakugo did say that the only one among them that can handle that level of speed was Iida.
Yeah, Iida’s body is built to go at high speeds, so he’s the only one that would be able to go that fast and reach out for Deku. You can see his armor and glasses literally breaking trying to go at Faux 100% speeds.

Also, apparently, the 2nd User was talking about Iida being the one to help Deku, not Bakugo. That’s kinda fantastic storytelling and a subversion.

Man I've seen the scans and they are terrible especially the last few pages so I'll just wait for officials on Sunday.

this shows how far above everything Faux 100% is. Some of these characters here (Iida and Bakugo) can keep up with High-ends but Deku absolutely dwarfs them in speed considering how many combos they needed to catch up to Faux 100% and here Deku didn't do as much prep to build up Fa Jin as he did against Nagant.

Also Shoto gets supersonic movement vs Flashfreeze Heatwave if he uses it to propel himself.I really hope he uses this move a lot more.

Should Bakugou dura be increase due to being back to back with shoto when he uses FFHW unlike Iida who had Bakugou in between and mina's acid cushion ?

Should Bakugou dura be increase due to being back to back with shoto when he uses FFHW unlike Iida who had Bakugou in between and mina's acid cushion ?
At most it would just scale to Shoto's since Shoto is taking the brunt of the force. At the end of the day it just comes down to characters being able to withstand the blowback/recoil of their own techniques.

Should Iida's abilty to withstand high speed affect his dura ? Or is it something unrelated

Probably, maybe resistance to friction. He is at least more durable than his armor.

Or it could be about perception speed since he is the only speedster among them.

Or it could be about G force and resistance to side-effects of rapid acceleration.

I recall something about his armor being all design and doesn't really help much so maybe lol
Was it implied that the vestiges had something to do with Class 1-A reaching out to Deku or was that just #2 making a prediction?

Probably, maybe resistance to friction. He is at least more durable than his armor.

Or it could be about perception speed since he is the only speedster among them.

Or it could be about G force and resistance to side-effects of rapid acceleration.
Possibly the latter since they specifically use the word withstand not perceive but I guess we'll know when the official scan got out

I mean he was a resistance leader so him of all people should know the values of comrade
No I meant when he talked about helping Deku it kinda sounded like he'll do something about it. But he couldn't have communicated with anyone except All Might through the Toshi vestige.
So he probably just narrating instead of actually did something that lead to the current situation.

No I meant when he talked about helping Deku it kinda sounded like he'll do something about it. But he couldn't have communicated with anyone except All Might through the Toshi vestige.
So he probably just narrating instead of actually did something that lead to the current situation.
What do you mean, I don't remember him implying he could do something to help Izuku or contact someone. When did this happen?

Could decay or overhaul affect black whip or dark shadow
No idea, he might be able to since he can touch it. If he could decay corporeal stress, I wouldn't be shocked if he could decay whatever blackwhip and dark shadow is made of.

How can it be a forcefield and intangible, intangible means it cannot be touched or interacted with anything.

Not a good forcefield if it can't stop anything.

Sounds like it only blocks something that can interacts with non physical things, not that it blocks non physical things itself.

With Intangible forcefield I'm thinking of something like a gravity forcefield that simply reflects stuff using gravity. It isn't really solid.

Or a Spatial forcefield like Gojo's limitless over at JJK. It isn't physical and just applies the concept of space.

There's also Nianzol Weizol in Bleach where his ability, "the Wind" pushed all things away from him or others and basically compounded a force field of wind without hardening the air like MHA's Air Shield/Barrier or Solid Air.

Has anybody calculated this potential feat for full powered nine? It seems with context this storm would’ve happened if nine would’ve won. Could possibly give good results

Back