• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Also do you think ochaco could change bakugo into a better person if he finds out all might gave his qurik to her?

I mean she gives it her all, also she will probably see the gravity of the situation in the overhaul arc and try desperately to save eri and maybe even doing what deku did with eri healing her. This would probably be when her body would move on its own to save someone

Quirkless Deku gonna pull up to Afo shigaraki with a taser
And the people who think Deku should’ve been Quirkless seem to forget Deku wants to be the number 1 hero but how’s he gonna do that if he would get stomped by mid tier villains and that’s if he got trained for a very long time
If he went in Beginning of series Base Deku trying to be a vigilante even villains on the caliber of Stain and toga would be invincible to him

A au where deku is half Saiyan lol

Imagine getting beat up by some kid with a money tail and can shoot energy attacks

So let me summaries some things, correct me if I'm wrong.

Uraraka and Sero's dura downscale from Nine's attack and become High 8-C.

Jiro and Shoji's dura scale to Ojiro's dura, since they all took the same attack from a weakened Nine.

Also Tsuyu and Iida were slammed into each other by Chimera, and they took similar damage, so their dura scales to each other.

Rappa's Strongarm Quirk scales to O'Clock's speed, which is how fast again? And Overhaul would scale to that correct, since he can touch Rappa before he can punch him.

So let me summaries some things, correct me if I'm wrong.

Uraraka and Sero's dura downscale from Nine's attack and become High 8-C.

Jiro and Shoji's dura scale to Ojiro's dura, since they all took the same attack from a weakened Nine.

Also Tsuyu and Iida were slammed into each other by Chimera, and they took similar damage, so their dura scales to each other.

Rappa's Strongarm Quirk scales to O'Clock's speed, which is how fast again? And Overhaul would scale to that correct, since he can touch Rappa before he can punch him.
Yes Overhaul scales his reaction speed is quite insane

I don't think Knuckleduster was in a emergency situation during that fight, so he scales to the normal speed of O'Clock, right?

So if we take O’Clock as going at 3x his speed, Overhaul becomes Hypersonic (again lol) and it fits with Bakugo’s almost Hypersonic feat from the movie. Mirio scales to that, then we scale 20% to above Overhaul and so on.
So in that case does 20% get hypersonic+ since overhaul could only dodge due to predictability and Hypersonic starts at Mach 5 while 8% is Mach 4.3
I mean if this is the case it might alter the speed scaling slightly

You know, regardless of how much of a mess scaling top tiers is, the mid tiers are always the most fun to see change and get new feats.
True it’s just the top of the verse that’s a mess like Afo shigaraki All might 100% Deku etc
Like how That Mountain level calc would’ve made the scaling a mess based on current events rn I heard
Mid tiers seem more consistent overall ngl

Also do you think ochaco could change bakugo into a better person if he finds out all might gave his qurik to her?

I mean she gives it her all, also she will probably see the gravity of the situation in the overhaul arc and try desperately to save eri and maybe even doing what deku did with eri healing her. This would probably be when her body would move on its own to save someone
Highly doubt it. One of the main reasons Deku got to Bakugou like he did was because it was this weak quirkless Deku who gained AM’s attention and power and began to rival Bakugou and even out do him at times.
Uraraka undeniably has a good quirk so she’d more likely reenforce his world view

Although this actually makes me wonder what is the Mid tier in MHA is it 8-C to 8-A because honestly it feels like Building level is the bare minimum at this point
It’s so heavily the bare minimum that fodder pro heroes can still be assumed to at least be building level

Although this actually makes me wonder what is the Mid tier in MHA is it 8-C to 8-A because honestly it feels like Building level is the bare minimum at this point
It’s so heavily the bare minimum that fodder pro heroes can still be assumed to at least be building level
I’d say
Bottom tier: 9A
Low tier: 8C
Mid tier: High 8C- 8B
High tier: 8A and up
God tier: whatever the heck AM and AFO are

Speaking of low tiers, some of the profiles for the students are messed up. Notably, Kaminari’s profile has feats from the license exam in his RoV key, when they should be in his UA beginnings key. That’s another fix to the ever growing list.

Speaking of low tiers, some of the profiles for the students are messed up. Notably, Kaminari’s profile has feats from the license exam in his RoV key, when they should be in his UA beginnings key. That’s another fix to the ever growing list.
The MHA pages overall just need a lot of Updates it’s just that the war arc has just increased the amount needed to be added

Then 100% deku and bakugo, prime afo and prime all might and shigaraki would be large island level lol

This is salty responding to over 400 quote retweets about his qurikless deku take about the fans disagreeing with him

20201011_050246.jpg
he really lives up to his name huh

He inflicts paralysis though and his electricity is one of the most ‘electrical like’ looking at its properties
I mean when he hit Meat ball guy with his lightning because he was kinda just stunned for a few seconds after the zap but then got over it
Although it’s other properties seem closer to irl electricity

although meat ball guy walking off the effects could just be due to Kaminari not trying to seriously Injure the guy and just incapacitate him as he’s used far more electricity than he did there

Last edited:
Back