• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My glass cannon child going against a giant super fighting robot

So, what stops Optimus from just oblitherating him with the Matrix of Leadership?

So he'll kinda just look over at it and say "okay" before doing that

Though he could say "no u" with gravity manipulation.

How quick to attack is he?

He only attacks when provoked, but for the sake of this thread lets assume he's already in a bad mood. They try to end fights quickly so when a fight starts, they will immediately spam everything...so...(smack the bish with a crap ton of galaxies+teleport a specific distance away+repeat) is this guys strategy for every fight.

And if his opponents get weak enough...they will engage...the SUCC

y'know...as most real black holes do. And after the SUCC he will just commence spaghettification....y'know. As most black holes do.

Well, I feel like Optimus' sheer dura considering he's half a universe to the Hole's 5 galaxies will help... But then again, quantic spaghettification from Black Holes kinda negates dura, so it's probably a oneshot contest.

Inconclusive.

It has High 4-C dura

And Optimus has the Matrix

High kind of gets that too. I don't know why the Matrix matters here (If it negates Regenerationn, it needs a feat on the High level, or it is an NLF to say it does).

It's forking 3-B

That's trillion upon billions upon enoughtoflipoffthatregenespecaillyconsideringdespiteititwaskilledbyahigh4-Cattack level.

Either way, it was definitely TKOd.

And if it's getting hit by something well over Trillions it's dura?

It's going to forking die to death

High regen is at the very least molecular, at the very most... there kind of isn't a most. (Existence Erasure obviously bypasses it). (You're lowballing the gap by a lot when you say trillions, if it was trillions, I would have 0 doubt saying you can't flip off high regen with AP alone) Nightmare, we need to know the exacts on the regen.

When it was destroyed again for a second time Emma was said to be sure theres not even a single particle left of the guy. Referring to sub-atomic particles.

I'm pretty sure breaking something down beyond sub atomic is simply just unquantifiable (or at least, I've never seen the numbers for that). I think you're just gonna need hax of some sort to get around it.

Well, if galaxy level beings were able to do it without hax, then I might just say it gets rekt.

Pretty sure the votes for Simon are invalid.

Even if he Matrix doesn't get past Regen, Simon got TKOd by a Large Star level attack.

Back