• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Doubts on Robert E.O. Speedwagon

I believe he should get a general downgrade, let's go over AP first:

The page states he kills a zombie by himself which is true, however he did so with the help of his Sledgehammer and not with his bare hands.

On the other hand his durability feat seems very questionable at best, the impact from that torn off arm must have been severely blunted after going through 3 people, and it's not like he was just fine either, it broke his arm and would have no doubt killed him had he been the first one to get hit, and of course that kick he got from Jonathan wasn't meant to kill him as Speedwagon himself stated.

He's most certainly not Hypersonic either, the feat of him dodging the knife thrown at him by Jonathan was done at a time when Jonathan wasn't yet the superhuman and not yet tutored by Zeppeli.

So, aside from having a good instinct and good aim with his bladed hat he's practically featless, but we can still figure out he's at bare minum 9-A thanks to having a muscular build and also thanks to having a rough upbringing. (having to fend for himself on Ogre Street and all that)

Long story short, i think he should have his stats downgraged to Athletic level, 9-B with his sledgehammer.

Back