• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Demons ~ RFI Cole vs. Beast Cole

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
This is in Fun and Games since I'm pretty sure this can't be added but I just want to know who would win. So please give some serious answers.

Sometimes the person who's standing in your way the most is yourself. Literally.

Cole-macgrath-psallstars
Sometimes I hear people talking about Conduits and Humans like they're totally different. That's bullshit. Cause there ain't nobody with more Humanity than Cole MacGrath.

vs.
Playstation all stars br evil cole macgrath by acdramon-d5kp0oj
I was given powers to save the world from this change, but now I stand at it's center. I HAVE BECOME THE BEAST.

Evil Cole has the power of both The Beast and himself though.

Good Cole gets Black Hole'd.

Yeah as pointed above this is basically an inconclusive

RFI Cole can just sit there power nulling Beast Cole and AP stomping him repeatedly but can't get past his regen unless he sacrifices himself.

Not really

Beast Cole is Beast+7 Blast Cores Cole.

Good Cole Absolutely stomped the Beast without using the RFI, or his Ionic Storm.

A not even fully charged RFI used by Nix one shotted the Beast.

Fully Charged RFI+Good Cole+Ionic Storm=Repeatedly dead Evil Cole until Goid Cole says F it and kills them both.

Back