• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My apologies to Vs battles and a Mario revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying, avoid quoting large block of texts.

Also, edit your reply instead of posting a new one, to avoid derailing

Now then, I can't really say anything since I'm not a Mario fan to begin with :T.

Please avoid quoting long posts, as it spams the page and makes it harder to read.

Anyway, if all of this has been discussed and debunked before, perhaps we should close the thread?

I didn't even took into account Chakron or the other feats that were debunked. I only used the feats that aren't debunked

And plus, i have said that if anyone disagree with this, i would like to explain. Which is what i was doing before

(This is just a normal comment, no offense to everyone in this wiki, no offense to Sonic and no offense in general)

I mean, recently, Archie Super Sonic was upgraded to 2-A because he defeated Solaris, despite the fact that, unlike the games, the archie comics super forms don't vary in power based on the emotions on the users (i have many examples: for example, Super Scourge is stronger than Pre-genesis Super Sonic, despite the fact that Super Sonic's emotions are pure (love, hope and etc) while Super Scourge emotions are dark) So, Solaris was Archie Super Sonic's only 2-A feat, aka an outlier.

Now, we have Mario, a guy that has dozens of tier 2 feats, yet why can't we use the same treatment?

Rosalina having infinite speed seems legit, the reasoning behind it seems solid. And in regards to tier 3 stuff:

•The Power Stars can also create Galaxy sized realms

•Mario has fought characters that overpowered the Lumas, that can also turn into galaxies

•Mario has fought enemies empowered by the Grand Stars, aka objects that are FAR more powerful than the Power Stars

While I'm iffy on the third point, the first 2 points sound perfectly fine to me.

2-C Rosalina and Infinite Speed are likely the only things I have problems with. But i have always acknowledged she is ridiculously powerful on the Low 2-C scale . And yes, i agree with Dino Black's opinion [ Arceus was right; He lcosed it because it was going nowhere, and no one was arguing over the feats Arceus posted here , he closed it because it was getting out of hand . I remember seeing that thread ] , i just didn't get a chance to act upon it.

IF others ( Other than D Black ) agrees with tier 2 mario ( SANS scaling to Dreamy Bowser ), I'll be alright with the upgrades proposed. otherwise , i shall be neutral. I'm also happy no one else agrees [ so far ] with High 1-C Mario or Low 2-C Chakron , which is why the former thread was closed .

Dust Collector:Hmm...true. You are actually right about the last point: the Grand Stars are weapons that are able to create black holes that can consume entire universes, and the Grand Stars can also make Galaxy Bowser much stronger. So yeah, while its true that the Grand Stars are more powerful than the Power Stars, the Grand Stars have already a tier (Low 2-C), so the last point is kind of wrong

The Infinite speed measure were changed, so Rosalina does not qualify for said speed.

The 2nd Existential Seed:

Exactly. This thread is completely different from that one. Heck, that thread was closed mainly because of how stupid High 1-C Mario and Low 2-C Chakron sounded. I didn't bring Paper Mario in this, i didn't even mentioned Chakron, i only used the actual tier 2 feats that Mario has.

About Rosie, don't worry, 2-C Rosalina isn't a thing, i was wrong, she will remain "At least Low 2-C"

Oh boy.

Well, following this thread to see how it turns out.

But, OP, try to sound a little bit less irritated in your responses, some of these comments make you seem a bit rude.

ArceusBowser44 said:
Dark: Ok, so, how fast is moving in a timeless void?.
It depends on the speed she showed, which is irrelevant since she is rated MFTL+.

Ok, so, just to make things clear, i'm repeating this once more

This isn't the other thread. So, don't bring the other thread in this revision thread, not only because the 2 threads are completely different, but also because i ave showed different feats in this revision thread, and this thread isn't only about how strong is Mario, but also about the "Mario consistence and continuity"

So, if someone is going to leave a comment here, be coherent with this thread.

Thanks

Dark: Hm..well, Rosalina has feats only from one game, and considering that in the entirety of SMg she never showed her true potential at all, it's safer (IMO) to assume that she is infinite instead of MFTL+

She has one MFTL+ feat which comes from scaling and reacting, and she has one Infinite speed feat that she done on her own. To me, Rosalina is likely infinite instead of MFTL+

Quick question, shouldn't Mario's lifting strength be at least class G because he kicked it as if it was a soccer ball

ArceusBowser44 said:
She has one MFTL+ feat which comes from scaling and reacting, and she has one Infinite speed feat that she done on her own. To me, Rosalina is likely infinite instead of MFTL+
I already told you that her Infinite Speed feat, don't count anymore as such.

Dark: Ok. But then, moving in a timeless void isn't a speed feat? i'm not following you

Kevyn: Wanted to know, do you agree with this? You'll support me?

ScarletFirefly said:
[Waiting for Ryu intensifies]
[Waiting for Dino Ranger Black intensifies]

Yeah it'd be best if he can respond here since he knows a lot more about Mario than me. Here are all the thoughts I personally have though.

"First, Subcon is an entire universe, as a Dream World. Wart conquered Subcon, and after his defeat, Subcon ceases to exist. Not only this, but he put a curse ver the entire universe and its inhabitants, altering the entire Dream World

I know what ypu are going to say: Super Mario Bros 2 was just a dream. Yes, but BS Super Mario bros 2 wasn't, as there is nothing that imply that Mario is dreaming, especially because in the credits, Mario isn't sleeping neither dreaming. So yeah."

Citation for Subcon being an entire universe sized realm? Also if there's a direct sequel to a story that takes place within a dream and is located in the exact same world that was previously confirmed to be a dream, you can logically assume that the sequel is also a dream. Even if they don't flat out say it in your face.

"About Tatanga, he opened a dimensiona rift.

In the gameboy comics, tatange hypnotized the human Herman Smirch,causing the man to release Tatanga. While yes, techniqually the man released Tatange, the man in the comic was exactly just a owerless normal human, so Tatanga was the only one that could have opened the rift. Plus, in order t hypnotize someone from a different dimension, you should open a dimensional rift in order to hypnotize the man. Sure, this happened in the comic, however, the comics are just a rapresentation of the games (take for example Super Mario Kun) so the feat can still work."

Opening a portal to another realm is nowhere remotely close to the same as being able to destroy/create an entire universe sized space time continuum in a single attack.

"King Boo was able to open the Paranormal dimension, which was going to destroy the universe, aka Low 2-C. The Poltergust is comparable to King Boo."

If the portal is going to destroy the universe that is a legitamate feat. However one that doesn't scale to him physically or his normal attacks. Overpowering him won't require Low 2-C power then.

"Mario has fought characters that overpowered the Lumas, that can also turn into galaxies"

The entire thing with lumas is that they eventually grow to turn into galaxies. However currently they aren't nearly that powerful. Also only some lumas become galaxies. Others just become stars, planets or even mere comets. Why are we to just assume that whichever luma got overpowered is going to be one that turns into a galaxy?

"Defeated Grand Bowser, who is far more powerful than Galaxy Bowser, and was able to create a black hole that was going to consume Universe 6"

That's PIS. Mario with no power up whatsoever is able to defeat someone who is normally on part with him, but now has a vast power up. Also creating a black hole like that is just a feat for prep time and not physical power.

"Possible Low 2-C Culex"

No. Culex has been throughly debunked at this point. Shouldn't even be a possibly.

"Other Tier 2 feats that come from the Galaxy games, such as beating the Bowser Jr's machine, surviving the black hole in SMG and etc"

How is beating Bowser Jr's machine Tier 2? Also Mario explicitly survived due to Rosalina's forcefield.

"
Defeated Mega Dragon Bowser, who merged 2 universes"

Citation needed for him merging 2 universes.

"Rosalina has Infinite speed. How? well, after that the entire universe was destroyed, she was the only one able to move she created the "bright light" as the manual says). But she was still moving in a timeless void. On the other hand, while Mario was there and was moving, that was because Rosalina protected him and then she bringed Mario in the bright light. So the feat is only applicable to Rosalina."

Merely moving within a timeless void once alone doesn't qualify for infinite speed anymore.

The rest of the stuff either comes from games I haven't played like Paper Jam or Dream Team. Or stuff I really don't have an opinion on. These are all my thoughts for the thread since I've been asked to respond multiple times. Hopefully this will be enough input for now.

Because we decided that moving into timeless void is not quantificable and not a speed feat.

Pretty sure in their case, it's because they were beaten by a non-infinite character (see, when they were outliers, that wouldn't have been the case).

Rosie is above everyone and everything in her verse in which she appears. And there's a (small) difference between moving in a void and the end of all.

No, as you can see Super Sonic top stats literally matches Solaris even in speed.

Rosalina feats are not considered by Infinite Speed by the new measures, which you were not aware.

@Dark649

We have changed our standards somewhat after discussing the issue. You can check out the Speed page for more information.

Js250476 said:
She's the strongest In the Main Mario universe iirc
Super Dimentio and Pure Heart Mario are superior to her.

"No, as you can see Super Sonic top stats literally matches Solaris even in speed."

But...that's what I said

Also I know this has been said but opening portals to another dimension is not universal in the slightest otherwise a shit Ton of characters would get massively upgraded

If Solaris and Time Eater speed feats were Infinite, then they will be re-upgrade while the scaling to others is another discussion.

@Ryukama

Calm. down.

I don't have a citation about Subcon being a universe, however in the Mario universe, the dreams hat people make turn into universes in the Dream Depot. Mario party 5 confirmed it.

About tatanga, ok.

About Grand Star Bowser, ok.

Not. really. As we are able to see MANY times, after a luma eat a lot of startbites, it automatically turns into a galaxy (aka a level of the game). So, Power Stars>Lumas, power stars=galaxy levell

Mega Bowser: Uh, can't you see? At the beginning of the game, it literally merged the mushroom kingdom with the Rabbid world. HELL, even in the gameplay, the little robot thing always say "We must clear up this mess". In addition, Mega Bowser merged the 2 universes, whic caused a catastrophe, such as, for example, the desert made of ice and etc

This thread is getting out of control. Should we close it until Dino Ranger Black has the time to respond and opens it again? That could take a few days.

I should say it's better to close this since Dyno will likely disagree with what is presented.

Can we please stop the Mario party 5 nonsense? Literally it's just one quote that can be ininterpreted several different ways and even if it was a universe there's no proof that literally ever dream in everything Mario is universe sized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back