• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Muzaka (Noblesse) VS Urek Mazino (Tower of God)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I don't know the first thing about either series, but by the looks of things Muzaka blitz kills handily. All the hax in the world won't do you a thing if you're dead before you can use any of them.

Reppuzan said:
I mean, I don't know the first thing about either series, but by the looks of things Muzaka blitz kills handily. All the hax in the world won't do you a thing if you're dead before you can use any of them.
He can slow down the time, use light speed Shinsoo attacks, all his stats are stated as "at least", because he's THE top tier in ToG series ...

And for now he just played with his enemies. ;-;

First: His current Speed Rating is unknown, meaning we have no idea how fast he is. As a result ,we can only assume baseline superhuman. If he's scaled to Baam, he's only High Hypersonic, and would die easily to the Country level Massively Hypersonic+ Muzaka,

Second: Having hax is nice, but unless it's automatic he still needs to activate it with a thought, but Muzaka is so much faster that Urek will lose his head before he gets a chance to do anything.

Third: Time Manipulation is not listed on his abilities on his profile. Plus you'll have to provide some proof that he has it.

Except for the fact that said rating has no justification and is likely just wank unless we have a calc or a statement.

Once again, it's useless unless he can react before Muzaka rips his head off. You haven't provided evidence of Massively Hypersonic+ ToG characters yet and just kept on talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back