• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MUTO Prime upgrade

Ah I see, this seems okay to me because even if it's a Twitter statement this does come directly from Arvid Nelson who did write the story of Godzilla: Aftershock so if his intention is that MUTO Prime is manipulating these tectonic plates, alongside destabilizing and creating fault lines, then I can't really disagree with the guy

Points 1-5 have already been covered. In the last thread we got a blatant writers statement directly answering this question thanks to 1000TonsofFun.

Points 6 and 7 still could be done with radiated waves, MUTO Prime is hitting the ground to create localised earthquakes.

Points 1-5 have already been covered. In the last thread we got a blatant writers statement directly answering this question thanks to 1000TonsofFun.

Points 6 and 7 still could be done with radiated waves, MUTO Prime is hitting the ground to create localised earthquakes.
These were questions from another person though and also I don't remember talking about Prime creating new fault lines or being able to manipulate them.

The question was this exact threads purpose. "can MUTO Prime manipulate entire plates, etc" the answer was "no, not even a MegaTitan can affect something that large"

We did mention the fault line feats in the other thread.

The question was this exact threads purpose. "can MUTO Prime manipulate entire plates, etc" the answer was "no, not even a MegaTitan can affect something that large"

We did mention the fault line feats in the other thread.
Have you the scan of Arvid saying that?

I'm afraid I cannot directly copy the twitter link for whatever reason, but I can give the link to Tons' comment with said link here.

So it's more chain reaction then anything else?
Yes, sorta like that
Ok so this contradicts first point

But back ups the fault lines points
The fault lines point is obsolete as we have no idea which fault lines are affected and if we were to average it out, the average fault line is around a millimetre in size. And we can't arbitrarily cherry pick a random massive fault line without evidence.

Yes, sorta like that

The fault lines point is obsolete as we have no idea which fault lines are affected and if we were to average it out, the average fault line is around a millimetre in size. And we can't arbitrarily cherry pick a random massive fault line without evidence.
I guess someone should ask about this to the writer.

Back