• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones additions CRT

Also, for V's page, a few of her feats include:
  • Killed both Doll's father and Yeva, the latter of whom withstanding Copper-9's core explosion up-close
  • Can one-shot Worker Drones like N and J, but due to her sadistic nature, prefers to kill them slowly
  • Held her own against Solver Form Uzi for a short time before being overpowered
  • Fought the Sentinels and likely survived
  • Fought and injured J several occasions, though was injured as well

My bad, but I put that there because we don't know how exactly she survived. Did she actually survive the battle, was she torn apart and regenerated later, did she get cloned?
Ok

Honestly, 99% is not a clone, otherwise Cyn would have control over her

Honestly, 99% is not a clone, otherwise Cyn would have control over her
It's a toss-up between her winning and her outlasting them then.

It's probably a mix of both though, everytime she "died", she'd regenerate back and do more damage until all the Sentinels were dead.

It's like if you had infinite respawns in a tedious boss fight but the boss doesn't heal when you respawn.

Last edited:
Oh right, should AS users get Instinctive Action and/or Enhanced Senses? Uzi was able to use AS to block one of J's bullets all the way in episode 1, long before she actually consciously used it. I can't get the clip rn but I think that detail's already common knowledge.

Oh right, should AS users get Instinctive Action and/or Enhanced Senses? Uzi was able to use AS to block one of J's bullets all the way in episode 1, long before she actually consciously used it. I can't get the clip rn but I think that detail's already common knowledge.

Yeah you could be right since if you go frame by frame the Solver is activated, and she didn't even know what it was until Ep 2. So yeah you could argue some form of Instinctive Reactions.

If it gets accepted into the profile this it would look something like this.

Instinctive Reactions (Uzi managed to block multiple bullets briefly using the Solver. Uzi didn't know what the AbsolsuteSolver was until Ep 2, which means this was activated out of her conciseness.)

Yeah you could be right since if you go frame by frame the Solver is activated, and she didn't even know what it was until Ep 2. So yeah you could argue some form of Instinctive Reactions.

If it gets accepted into the profile this it would look something like this.

Instinctive Reactions (Uzi managed to block multiple bullets briefly using the Solver. Uzi didn't know what the AbsolsuteSolver was until Ep 2, which means this was activated out of her conciseness.)

Should it apply only to Uzi or the other users as well?

Another change for all Disassembly Drones.
One more change for Uzi and Cyn i swear

One more change for Serial Designation V

You should probably add Instinctive Reactions and this to the list.

Last edited:
Not everything needs to be borrowed, but this recent blog has some useful non-feat material here.
That was a nice read, and it pretty much acts as a to-do list on what I need to add and calculate. Plus, it even confirms that the black holes are real and that the landing pod dodging feat was legitimately FTL after all.

What about MFTL+ Tetris?
I've seen this get talked about on Discord, and I personally believe that they might just calculate Tetris scores differently in the series. It is of course 3071 after all, and not every clone of Tetris is 1:1 with the original (Especially in terms of how scoring works).

it even confirms that the black holes are real and that the landing pod dodging feat was legitimately FTL after all.
What end of FTL/MTFL for the landing pod dodge do you think is most plausible? And for the black holes shindig, which lines exactly confirm they’re real?

What end of FTL/MTFL for the landing pod dodge do you think is most plausible? And for the black holes shindig, which lines exactly confirm they’re real?
Seems like the mid end got accepted. But if you're asking me on what I think, I was fine with getting either end (With me expecting the low or mid ends to be accepted the most).

Just got done adding the abilities and revising the ratings. All that needs to be done is getting the landing pod calculation accepted.
Are we certain the pod was moving at MFTL speeds when it crashed into the ground? I say this because the pod's thrusters doesn't look to be on, I think it literally just crashed by falling from space. Also, that Drone moves far less distance than the pod does, meaning they wouldn't scale directly to the pod's value but below it.

Note: I believe the MFTL scaling is valid, as Cyn was able to intercept/catch the pod while it was flying. While N could react and dodge objects while flying it as well.

In fact, pretty sure that's just better scaling for the characters in general.

Are we certain the pod was moving at MFTL speeds when it crashed into the ground? I say this because the pod's thrusters doesn't look to be on, I think it literally just crashed by falling from space.
I mean, the pod is implied to have come from Earth as proven on the screen of Earth being destroyed in episode 6 as well as J and "Tessa" (Cyn in disguise) saying that Cyn ran from Earth, which supposedly started moving moments after the Solver collected enough material to rebuild J. Even if the thrusters were off, it could've simply run out of fuel while still moving at its typical travel speed when it crashed.
Also, that Drone moves far less distance than the pod does, meaning they wouldn't scale directly to the pod's value but below it.

Note: I believe the MFTL scaling is valid, as Cyn was able to intercept/catch the pod while it was flying. While N could react and dodge objects while flying it as well.

In fact, pretty sure that's just better scaling for the characters in general.
I suppose you imply a rewording is in order?

I'm not doubting the pod came from Earth, not sure why that was brought up.

The Pod didn't move in a straight line to Earth and Copper 9 without any stops. We saw them at the end of the Pilot yet it wasn't until the end of Episode 3 they landed.

Which is why I doubt the pod was moving at MFTL speeds when it crashed landed.

I do believe it's better to reword the scaling in general, since the Drone there wouldn't fully scale anyway. While Cyn and N's feats are far more direct and would fully scale.

I do believe it's better to reword the scaling in general, since the Drone there wouldn't fully scale anyway. While Cyn and N's feats are far more direct and would fully scale.

Do you believe we need to re-work any of the old calcs by any chance?

Also has the Large Star stuff have been accepted?

Back