• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder Drones additions CRT

Even MORE things for Uzi/Cyn (Mostly for Uzi) the Sequel

How should we word it for the profile?
That wasn't Cyn, that was the Solver
The core that Uzi melted with sunlight was Cyn, Cyn is dead
Well, isn't Cyn basically the Solver anyways? I don't think we ever saw Cyn's real personality

How should we word it for the profile?

Well, isn't Cyn basically the Solver anyways? I don't think we ever saw Cyn's real personality
Cyn was the first and main host of the Solver, in a way, Cyn was the body and Solver was the soul
Without Cyn, Solver is just a soul with no body and no way to interact with the world
So it's not that Cyn is the Solver

Btw call it edgy or whatever but I think that if there is keys there should be 4

Pre-Awakening: from EP 1 to 4, saying this is "pre-solver" is wrong, as Uzi always had the Solver active as early as Episode 1, in the battle against Uzi vs J, you can even see 1 frame of the Solver flashing in Uzi's visor and then by the end of the episode, the Solver is truly active. To be clear this is key for Uzi before she gains wings and a tail

Post-Awakening: from EP 4 to EP 7 nothing much changes aside from the fact Uzi has wings and a tail, and the fact the Solver is at constant risk to possess or mess her powers up.

Pre-Apotheosis: from EP 8 (before Uzi becomes Solver's host) basically the same as the third, except now Uzi has completely got ridden of the Solver's influence for good (you could also add enhanced hacking and resistance to it for Uzi considering that when Cyn tried to hack her, she was almost hacked back)

Post-Apotheosis: From EP 8 (after Cyn's death) this is basically Uzi as the main host for Solver, and also with her new Eldritch body

Btw call it edgy or whatever but I think that if there is keys there should be 4

Pre-Awakening: from EP 1 to 4, saying this is "pre-solver" is wrong, as Uzi always had the Solver active as early as Episode 1, in the battle against Uzi vs J, you can even see 1 frame of the Solver flashing in Uzi's visor and then by the end of the episode, the Solver is truly active. To be clear this is key for Uzi before she gains wings and a tail

Post-Awakening: from EP 4 to EP 7 nothing much changes aside from the fact Uzi has wings and a tail, and the fact the Solver is at constant risk to possess or mess her powers up.

Pre-Apotheosis: from EP 8 (before Uzi becomes Solver's host) basically the same as the third, except now Uzi has completely got ridden of the Solver's influence for good (you could also add enhanced hacking and resistance to it for Uzi considering that when Cyn tried to hack her, she was almost hacked back)

Post-Apotheosis: From EP 8 (after Cyn's death) this is basically Uzi as the main host for Solver, and also with her new Eldritch body
Dawg 4? I couldn't see 2 working but man...

Dawg 4? I couldn't see 2 working but man...
I mean like Key 1 would have everything Uzi has, Key 2 would lose the Railgun and gains wings and the tail + Natural Weaponry, Key 3 would be the same as Key 2 but with one weakness less, Key 4 would have everything + Cyn's power + Large Sizes + Multiple Personalities
Or at least that's what I think from the top of my head

Back