• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Scale Low Dimensional Attacks

I was reading through this tiering system, and I think there is a type of attack that, as the tiers are described here, doesn't really fit into any tier. And those are attacks that are beyond universal in scale, but are only 3-dimensional.

For example, say a character could destroy all the matter in an infinite number of universes, but didn't not actually destroy the 4D space-time of the universes themselves.

This is obviously a distinction that matters, since it is already differentiated between, since 3A attacks destroy all the matter in a single universe, and low-2C attacks destroy a universe completely.

So how would such an attack be categorized?

It will just have Multiversal range, the attack would still be 3D in destructive capability.

Ogbunabali said:
It will just have Multiversal range, the attack would still be 3D in destructive capability.
So, just to be completely clear, you are saying that a character with this attack power would be tier 3A?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'm sure that would be High 3-A.
Right, so I guess that falls into the "characters with an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power" part of that. Obviously I don't have the authority to say what should change on such an important page, but I think it might be worth elaborating on that point in the description of high 3A. After all, it's only one sentence, and the rest is about characters with low range 4D power.

It's pretty self explanatory. If you have infinite 3D or limited 4D you would be High 3-A.

Back