• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal+ Character vs Athlete Level Character (Heaven DIO vs The Stalker)

So ugh

What methods of not dying does the Stalker have?

DIO resist time stop (Both actual resistence and resistence via infinite speed) and he can just reality warp the stalker out of existence.

It's a brutal stomp

Overlord775 said:
DIO resist time stop (Both actual resistence and resistence via infinite speed) and he can just reality warp the stalker out of existence.
It's a brutal stomp
he has rewind to counter that

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Overlord775 said:
It's a brutal stomp
he has rewind to counter that
2-A reality override >>>>>>> time rewind

So he can rewind time

Meanwhile DIO is able to Hakai him across time and space from my understanding

Let me remind you that DIO won't necesarilly open with Overwrite, If The Stalker goes for time paradox, soul manip, or possession then he wins

Axl233 said:
Dio resist time stop on top of that his erasure can bypass his hacks,its a stomp.
they can both move in stopped time, so that's not an issue. They will be fighting in stopped time. He may be able to bypass hax, but that won't protect him from getting paradoxed or soul ******

DIO usually only forks around with Joestars, he immediately looked at D4C and said "ugh you know what I don't think that's a good idea" and poof.

Doesn't The Holy Corpse Resist Soul Manipulation? Does possession fall under soul shenanigans? DIO is acasual as well so

The Stalker doesnt have resistence to time stop,Dio can also time stop in his time stop and then BFR,Mind Hax,soul hax and erase him.

DMUA said:
DIO usually only forks around with Joestars, he immediately looked at D4C and said "ugh you know what I don't think that's a good idea" and poof.

Doesn't The Holy Corpse Resist Soul Manipulation? Does possession fall under soul shenanigans? DIO is acasual as well so
Holy corpse only gives him mindhax resistence,And now he is only resistent to casuality manip but is still a stomp

Only after he offered Valentine a minion job

Maybe? His possession is not tied to his soul manip i don't think. Dios accausality got removed

Huh

Pretty sure the corpse still gives TPI though

Axl233 said:
The Stalker doesnt have resistence to time stop,Dio can also time stop in his time stop and then BFR,Mind Hax,soul hax and erase him.
He cant stop time in stop time lol. His natural state is time stop, so time stop wont be doing anything to him. BFR gets undone by rewinding time. Soul hax goes both ways

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Axl233 said:
He cant stop time in stop time lol. His natural state is time stop, so time stop wont be doing anything to him. BFR gets undone by rewinding time. Soul hax goes both ways
JoJo characters can time stop in a time stop, it's a canon ability.

It doesnt say that he can walk while time is stoped it only says that time stands still while he is moving.

That is a thing that he can do in the game acttualy Jotaro can also do to.

Unless it has showed to be able to get back from a 2A BFR its a nlf.

Only gives him the ability to move in time stop when he stops time at the same time as someone else, that's the point of why this is a match

Axl233 said:
It doesnt say that he can walk while time is stoped it only says that time stands still while he is moving.

That is a thing that he can do in the game acttualy Jotaro can also do to.

Unless it has showed to be able to get back from a 2A BFR its a nlf.
Are you refering to DIO or the stalker

I've played EoH, and I only remember him doing it the way he did it in SDC, with the exception of it working on faster beings

Then tell me what happens when he rewinds time to before the point that he arived?

He is breaking out of his time stop and then time stopping him back Lapitus,his time stop can also work on people with resistences.

Yes, but time stop is literally his normal setting. Moving time is something that must be induced, so why would someone resuming and then stopping time again, or just stopping time effect him?

Genericstickman said:
Reality override is one of the 3 haxes he starts with

the over two are mind and soul hax

yeah I'm voting for HAD
He doesnt always start with it

They both have soul hax, and the stalker has 2 other ways to win as well

Are you refering to DIO or the stalker

I've played EoH, and I only remember him doing it the way he did it in SDC, with the exception of it working on faster beings

Then tell me what happens when he rewinds time to before the point that he arived?

Stalker.

Gif (14)

Because platinum and the world are the same stand^

2A BFR is way beyond what his rewind can bring him back

Axl233 said:
Stalker.

Because platinum and the world are the same stand^

2A BFR is way beyond what his rewind can bring him back
Time stop is the default, as in time only flows when he lets it. Yes, he can move while time is stopped, Not sure what way you want this conveyed

That's just them stopping time at different times and moving around

It doesn't really matter the scale up at least at this point, since he is just winding back is position. I ask again, what would happen if he wound back time to the point before he was BFR'd? There are 2 options, he stops existing or he ends back up in the possition he was in before. Occum's Razor dictates the latter

Then his time manip is passive or not?and cant he eveen use his soul manip in offensive way?

If you look closely in the gif Jotaro breaks out from Dio time stop before the time limit could finish and then stopped time back.

So if he got BFR by a 1B or 1A whould that still work?getting sent to another place by a force that is way beyond time kinda gives the implication that time rewind may not work.

Essentially, time stop is passive. But making time flow is not. He never uses it in character, but he is bloodlusted here

I'm fairly sure that's just a gameplay only thing

I didn't say that. Check my wording again. For what DIO has, the scale won't matter. Unless he is getting BFR'd temporally, it won't matter. DIO does not BFR that way

And what about his soul manip did he ever used in a offensive way?

Considering that platinum can resist time stop in canon because of the same type of stand and yadayada im dont feel like this is just for gameplay.

Then he doesnt use it,insteand he erases him from existence or power nulls him and then one shot him with a 8B punch.

Look Lapitus eveen if we ignore the whole time stop resisting thing The World still has infinite speed tho he could just erase before he touches Dio this is a stomp.

He never did, but beings with similar abilities to him with respect to his soul manipulation did. He wouldn't have in character, but he is bloodlusted here

No amount of "same type of stand" can justify brand new abilities like this. However, them stopping time in order to move in stop time is just fine, but not stopping time multiple times over in order to "layer" time stop.

He could erase him from existence, but he does not open with that when he isn't blood lusted. Power Null won't work due to his Power Restoration

Did you even read the rules? Speed is equalised boyo

Yobobojojo said:
No, my boi, he leads with it all the time, that's the wrong DIo
With Existence Erasure? I don't remember him doing that. He did it to Jolyne after a long fight and did it to Valentine after fooling around with him. Besides, in character he does it contact based, at which point if Stalker Astral Projects he lets DIO erase his body and goes for the possession, or goes off elsewhere and kills DIO while he is younger. DIO won't know he has seperated because his Body is still active but his Astral form is invisible

Furthermore, you're missing the fact that Stalker having time stop is something DIO's gonna notice and not be happy about

Back