• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiple Pico Additions CRT (Pico's School)

Ok so the current Pico profile is missing some things and planning on making some additions. Credit to @Agletonwiki for the Cassandra Calc.

Firstly, my proposal is to make Pico 9-A for scaling to Cassandra who tanked this explosion this will apply for his Attack Potency and Durability. He should scale because her weak spot should not be drastically weaker than the rest of her body because a team of police with guns was able to harm her from the back with guns so Pico can be in the low end of small building level. He also has other strong attack feats such as blowing up entire bodies and completely destroying chairs that can make him 9-B if 9-A is not agreed on.

X ray vision can just be replaced with Enhances Senses and it also isn't X ray Vision it is actually Night Vision that allows Pico to see in the dark.

Pico will be getting some additional haxs such as Superhuman Physical Characteristics (9-A upgrade), Limited Water Manipulation with the Fire Extinguisher, and Social Influencing since he was able to stop the revolt against the school in Pico's School: Love Conquers all which takes place in another timeline.

His Stamina will no longer be Unknown and would be high since he can wipe out an entire army of zombies all by himself.

Lifting strength should be at average human since he can carry things such as guns.

I replaced the scan for his intelligence since the last scan is just a link to a fan wiki.

Lastly, Pico would get the weakness of being a daredevil since he takes extreme risks take are life threatening as shown in Pico Vs Uberkids when he takes 2 shots in Rock Paper Scissors Roulette.

I also made a bunch of quality changed such as renaming stuff such as the ''cigarette" to medicinal herb the proper name used of the item in game and an improved summary. It also uses the other canon games in the Pico Series made by Tom Fulp that were not included in the profile but should have been.

The new profile will look like the one I made down below with scans included and all.

Summary​

Pico is the one of the mascots of Newgrounds created by Tom Fulp. He originated as the main character Pico's School and also appeared in many other games by Tom Fulp such as Pico Vs Uberkids, Resident Pico, Pico Vs Bear, and Pico's School: Love Conquers All. He was a normal kid until one day Cassandra the leader of the Goth Punks decided to revolt against the school with violence. Pico's is one of the few survivors and was able to stop the Goth Punks but he was left with untreated schizophrenia and he became homicidal from the traumatic experience.

Powers and Stats​

Tier: 9-A

Name:
Pico

Origin: Pico's School

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Self-Healing (Can recover from gunshots and sword slices with the medicinal herb), Enhanced Senses with the Night Vision Goggles (Allows Pico to see in the dark), Limited Water Manipulation (Can spray water with the Fire Extinguisher), Social Influencing (Stopped Cassandra from revolting against the school in an alternate timeline)

Attack Potency: Small Building Level with his gun (Can harm Cassandra's weak spot and she survived this explosion. Can blow up people's entire bodies, completely destroy chairs,)

Speed: Average human, Transonic attack speed with his gun

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength:
Unknown

Durability: Small Building Level
(Can take attacks from Cassandra. Can also tank gunshots that can blow up bodies, sword slices, and grenades)

Stamina: High (Can wipe out an entire army of zombies and casually dance his victory right after)

Range: Hundreds of meters with his gun

Standard Equipment: His Gun
  • Optional Equipment: Night Vision Goggles, Medicinal Herb, Fire Extinguisher
Intelligence: Above Average (Officially stated to have an IQ of 127)

Weaknesses: Pico takes extreme risks that can threaten his life as shown in Pico Vs Uberkids when he takes 2 shots on his turn of Rock Paper Scissors Roulette.

IQ means absolutely nothing first of all as is discussed on the Intelligence page, what are his intelligence feats to warrant Above Average?

Alternate timeline Pico means absolutely nothing to main timeline Pico so social influencing is a no go

everything else is... okay, his gun's range should be downgraded to Dozens of Meters however due to that being the effective firing range of most guns barring sniper rifles and RPGs.

ok intelligence goes back to unknown just checked the intelligence page

the alternate timeline pico just made 1 minor change and i don't see why he wouldn't have social influencing in the main timeline too

on the range page it says
Hundreds of meters: 100 - 1,000 m

• The distance that you can reach with a bow & arrow/crossbow.
  • The distance that you can perceive without a scope; average firing range for firearms.
so hundreds of meters should stay, intelligence goes to unknown, and i personally still think the social influencing can still apply.

and i personally still think the social influencing can still apply.
it is still an alternate timeline, Main timeline Pico and Alternate Timeline Pico may as well be entirely separate entities as far as we are concerned

The only difference between the main timeline and alternate timeline is the fact that Pico decided to talk Casandra and everyone else out of it in the alternate timeline.

and? it is still an alternate timeline and it is not main timeline Pico
That's irrelevant. It's literally the same events and everything, the only difference is that one minor thing happened causing said alternate timeline. Do you know how in various theories you exist in the same timeline until a very specific change happens? Those both are the same Pico, and the only difference that caused this SI is that Pico decided to bring up a band he likes. Which he decided not to in the original. Repeating yourself like a broken record about it being an "alternate timeline" ignores the context of the timelines completely and is just repeating an already addressed argument.

Also agree with additions.

the context includes alternate timelines, they are two different people from where we are currently standing, without feats I will not agree to scale one character to another in this manner, but we should get some staff in this.

the context includes alternate timelines, they are two different people from where we are currently standing, without feats I will not agree to scale one character to another in this manner, but we should get some staff in this.
Again you've repeated yourself and missed the point entirely. Please understand the context instead of repeatedly saying "ok but it's an alternate timeline". I'll even directly source the description from the creator himself:
"This is the Love Conquers All edition of Pico's School; a re-telling of the original story in a split reality where one small decision changes the course of events.

This game replaced the original Pico's School on April 1st, 2021 but now they both exist together as alternate timelines."
There's literally no reason to assume main timeline Pico can't do it, especially since in context to OG Pico's School he had no intention to talk it out with them since they already did a school shooting before he had a chance to talk. If it was a magical ability from a random power up he got I'd agree with you but it's literally a non-supernatural ability that sparked from him deciding to talk.

and? it is still an alternate timeline and it is not main timeline Pico
This is literally just repeating yourself ad nauseum. They already explained to you why this "alternate timeline" doesn't work. Repeating yourself isn't helping this thread; it's stunting any meaningful progression through willingly not trying to understand the argument. It's an alt timeline where the split is relatively early too. Let me give an analogy to explain what I mean here.

Let's say we have two timelines. It's caused if Job Dole ate a nacho bag or not. Timeline A Job Dole doesn't eat the nachos while Timeline B Job Dole does. Timeline B Job Dole then elbows you in the stomach and it hurts. Considering the split happens so early, Timeline A Job Dole should have the same capability too. If we went by your logic, Timeline A Job Dole somehow is massively weaker and can't do this despite the fact there's not much of a difference at all between both versions given the relative time the split happened.

once again, we should get some staff in here, how do we know that the other Pico in the alternate timeline made the exact same choices as main timeline Pico with the only difference being talking it out? we don't. if staff agree I will shut up on this, until then you might as well be debating with Earl.

once again, we should get some staff in here, how do we know that the other Pico in the alternate timeline made the exact same choices as main timeline Pico with the only difference being talking it out? we don't. if staff agree I will shut up on this, until then you might as well be debating with Earl.
Ok go get some staff then, I'm here to reply to your comment I disagree with. You have the ability to get staff, go do it. Because the ******* creator literally states and I quote: " re-telling of the original story in a split reality where one small decision changes the course of events." so prior to that everything was the same, social influencing is not a supernatural ability or some magic, it's just being charasmatic, Pico didn't use this in the OG Pico's School because he saw no reason to because he felt that Cassandra and co. failed the test of life and wanted to kill them. We don't need to know this, it's basic deduction. Why the **** would a non-magical ability suddenly be gone in the older timeline when both of the exact same events happened prior to Pico deciding to say what kind of music he likes?

once again, we should get some staff in here
Cool, you can go do that. That doesn't mean we have to stop discussion on your point just because you're trying to backpedal right now.
how do we know that the other Pico in the alternate timeline made the exact same choices as main timeline Pico with the only difference being talking it out? we don't.
We do. The literal ******* game description tells you.

"This is the Love Conquers All edition of Pico's School; a re-telling of the original story in a split reality where one small decision changes the course of events."

It's an alternate timeline based on a timeline split from the same original timeline. That means they share the same history prior to that split. The Job Dole example literally explains that basic idea to you if you actually consider it.

Ok go get some staff then
do I look like the person suggesting these upgrades? i generally do not give enough to grab staff, i am lazy at the best of times. you are debating with someone who right now is a direct synonym with a brick wall you may as well stop commenting about it until staff come, if they approve social influencing I will shut the hades up, until then you are arguing with a brick wall. that goes to everyone in this thread lol

do I look like the person suggesting these upgrades? i generally do not give enough to grab staff, i am lazy at the best of times. you are debating with someone who right now is a direct synonym with a brick wall you may as well stop commenting about it until staff come, if they approve social influencing I will shut the hades up, until then you are arguing with a brick wall. that goes to everyone in this thread lol
Do I look like the person suggesting these upgrades? So you're outright admitting to invincible ignorance. Instead of pointlessly wasting everyone's time in this thread, do something productive like getting staff or not commenting on this when you clearly have nothing new to add.

alright im back, so we are waiting for staff?
we are waiting for you to get staff, might I suggest Antvasima or AKM sama?
So you admit that you outright are stunting the progression of this thread and don't care to listen when people are trying to have a conversation with you about this... How are you still on this site?
let me reiterate that: this is not my thread, not my proposed changes, and I do not have to give a single second of my time to be here, absolutely nobody does. if you think me being unhelpful by not messaging staff about something I frankly do not care about then please bring it up to the Rules Violations Reports thread. because I have not broken any rules by being stubborn.

before you use the "you commented here" card against me I only found this CRT because I was looking for CRTs to read and possibly comment on, most CRTs I comment on are ones for verses I do not give a rats behind about, such as Doki Doki Literature Club. I care about the accuracy of our profiles here on VS Battles Wiki, if I am wrong about something then I am wrong, that is a very simple fact that I accepted a long time ago!

You suggested to get staff and are the one waiting for staff to comment on the thread. It is your job to get the staff as it was your suggestion and the only reason you refuse to agree with this point.

You suggested to get staff and are the one waiting for staff to comment on the thread. It is your job to get the staff as it was your suggestion and the only reason you refuse to agree with this point.
Then you will wait for staff to find this thread, I am currently unfollowing

Off topic, but I didn't know we allowed characters from Flash games from Newgrounds, Armor Games, and the like. I recalled other staff members being against those.

But anyway, the 9-A feat might need an evaluation from a Calc Group member.

Speak of the devil, I refresh out of intrigue of what happened and DDM has found the thread! You agree with Social Influencing and such or not lol

Off topic, but I didn't know we allowed characters from Flash games from Newgrounds, Armor Games, and the like. I recalled other staff members being against those.

But anyway, the 9-A feat might need an evaluation from a Calc Group member.
alright sounds good do i need to contact someone to get an evaluation?

Little question: is this a canon?
its hard to exactly say what is ''canon'' for pico. pico unloaded is made by newgrounds staff but just for now to be safe, im only including stuff made by tom fulp and i think this was what was also agreed on on the friday night funkin thread.

Even if the Casandra explosion calc doesn't scale to Pico's dura it would still upgrade his AP and the durability of anyone who can survive attacks from his gun to 9-A.

Back