• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

Apparently, these profiles have Multilingualism listed as an ability. But it isn't. It should be moved down to the intelligence section if anything.

Only few I could find, if you got more, we should probably fix those too.

Absolutely agree with this.

Here's another one I found:

No problem.
Here's some more:

If no one has a problem with it, I will update the open pages later today.

And this one too

I mean, it is technically an ability similar to social influencing, but there's no page for it yeah. I agree with moving it to intelligence section however.

I mean, it is technically an ability similar to social influencing, but there's no page for it yeah. I agree with moving it to intelligence section however.
It is a different ability however. Multilingualism allows talk-based social influencing to be understood by the target. In fictional verse, there is character who uses other people's ignorance of certain language to hide their intention and deliver the information such as works concerning intelligence works. Also, Multilingualism does not necessary connected to higher intelligence because people regularly lives in different regions using different could develop Multilingualism even if they are not some gifted characters.

But multilingualism is ultimately related to intelligence.

SI is also intelligence related, it moreso comes down to how you use certain words to bring up a certain reaction in someone.

Can I get the following pages opened please?

Batman (DC Extended Universe)
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Also, @DarkDragonMedeus, what should I do about Link (A Link to the Past)? Do you know how this book works?

I tried watching the video linked for a bit but didn't really gather anything from it.

Yeah, it just enables him to read hieroglyphics of the ancient Hylian language without any explanation whatsoever. It's unknown of simply holding it magically gives him the knowledge or it's a dictionary of every word/symbol of each word. it's not really an ability for Link.

If we assume it to be just translation it's a fairly impressive intelligence feat, most Links aren't exactly erudites

I am fine with if you move this ability to the intelligence sections. It seems uncontroversial to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back