• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think luck will make someone with a fully loaded gun and no martial arts skills suddenly wish to drop the gun and rush to fight hand to hand.

If Hajime puts in a rule that says "no sealing" or "no attacking Hajime"

Mukuro would just be killed or deleted from the NWP the second she tried to seal Hajime assuming Hajime just doesn't alert her of the rule.

He would need to know she can even need to seal stuff, so...

And I never said about sealing his rule making, just sealing his abilities. His rule making is among his abilities.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
If Hajime puts in a rule that says "no sealing"

Mukuro would just be killed or deleted the second she tried to seal Hajime assuming Hajime just doesn't alert her of the rule.
How would he know though? Ultimate Analyst won't let him know or understand Higher Dimensional stuff. Plus, even if he were to somehow make the law, it doesn't stop the sealing. She won't suffer the consequences of law breaking because the laws, as well as his other powers, as well as himself are now sealed.

I think the point about luck is:

"I don't think luck will make someone with a fully loaded gun and no martial arts skills suddenly wish to drop the gun and rush to fight hand to hand."

Yes, there's not a lot of chance for that to happen, because he's neither a martial artist nor does he want to drop the gun. The chance of that happening is affected due to probability. Sure, it's out of character. but it still happens regardless.

Look at the God of Poverty, the God of Poverty usually punishes people. But she ended up giving Nagito all shit and won the game. Or the Ultimate "Baseball" who's really good at baseball (Can hit a lot of stuff that are small from far away), suddenly not hit correctly and hit the window in the Nurse room and cause poisons to drop.

and stuff.

So, why isn't it possible to increase the possibility of someone doing this thing without realizing it, for example, doing a "bad thing" instead of a "good thing".

But that's the point.

They didn't do anything out of character, just a minuscule chance of failing happened. They still did things the way they would.

But all that got affected was physical. There's not really much for his luck to do here.

lol why are you guys arguing whether it's possible. it doesn't matter all what matters is that the Ultimate Luck can just find a way of distraction even for few seconds.

there's not only one way to distract her or not use "this thing" or that.

LSirLancelotDuLacl

Youre not making the point.. If they can fail even with miniscule chance and makes it happen due to his luck... Mukuro can have a chance of failure and that luck makes it happen

Because they are still saying honest bull, which would be implying Luck can make someone out of character, which it can't.

Sealing is also really something that can't fail, so that still doesn't work. You would really be comparing throwing a ball and jamming a gun to just, sealing.

I mean, on one hand sure you could argue that luck governs everything in the end, but if the only example of luck making a person decide to do one thing over another is picking one object up in a random decision instead of another, that's not really enough of an example to say it can make someone decide to something other than their in-character move.

"I don't see how sealing can fail. Its not something that can miss."

How is the poverty god giving something to a person "failing". isnt that out of character?

she usually go ruin everyone's life which is what happened to kazuichi

I mean, if there's anything implying that her giving stuff to people is something she wouldn't do or would be out of character, sure but I have seen no one try that.

Distract her how? The rocks didn't move at mach speed just because luck made a landslide happen. The meteorite that hit the plane didn't appear in an instant. Sealing literally takes no time, and there's nothing that could feasibly happen fast enough to affect her in that time.

and rules can appear in an instant as monokuma just want to add lot of new rules

also she can be in a place where she breaks the rules instantly and gets killed

But... changing the scenary would have nothing to do with his luck, because his luck is passive and happens regardless of him. And he has no clue she has sealing so he has no need to distract her.

@tactical it just happened in a short scene and its not a character in danganronpa like nagito or something.

yes it has nothing to do with his luck thats basically his NWP powers and he has a clue. he can literally predict the future and know that hes going to get sealed

Except he can't, because he can't just divine higher dimensional stuff or supernatural powers.

And no, she can't just be in a place where the rules are instantly broken. That's rigging things in his favor, and we have no indication is something he would do.

he doesnt need to know those higher dimensional stuff all he needs to know is that hes going to lose in the future because he gets seald and thats about it. is that hard to understand? no offense intended

... So he knows he's going to lose without knowing what he's going to lose to. Despite the fact he knows the future by ascertaining what the person can do and running calculations in his mind, which instantly fails when he can't know about the technique said person is about to use, so his calculation would be completely wrong.

Is that hard to understand? No, it makes no sense. Hinata calculates the future, if he doesn't know about the thing that can defeat him, he won't know he gets defeated.

The thing is that you are telling me he can do that, but why would he? What does he need to distract her from when he doesn't know what's coming?

Is it a tactic he'd do in character? No? Then you can't tell me he'd start with that. But Mukuro almost always. if not always, starts with Seal.

Back