• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr X gon give it to some fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
A.K.A. how the **** has this not been done before?

Maymay vs a Jill sandwich maker

Nemesis is in it's normal key, Mister X gets Super Tyrant so as to actually stand a chance. I'd say speed equal, but they're already more-or-less in the exact same league.

Fancy boi: 0

Rude boi: 8

Inconclusive: 0

Wasn't each endgame villain canonically an improvement over the last

Yes, but this is endgame X vs beginning of game Nemesis.

If we assume Nemesis's Rocket Launcher is to the same used to kill the Super Tyrant, then the latter is toasted.

If not, then the Super Tyrant may be capable to win, that assuming Nemesis doesn't get rid of his suit to turning intro his Super Form himself, in that case then we could most likely defeat him.

In anycase, i vote Nemesis for superior intelligence, weaponry, versatility and Regenerationn.

rite

I completely forgot about this Imma be honest

Imma vote for Nemesis via just being overall better than its T-series counterpart (intellect, weaponry, abilities, you name it.)

Well at least this is gaining some traction.

Wow, just a month and a half for this thread to neat i's conclusion.

I am ******* cursed

Couldn't Nemesis eat chunks of the tyrant's biomass during battle and get stronger?

Nemesis for the aforementioned reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back