• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Satan VS Goomba

Jackythejack said:
To be fair the boulder thing is two hits while Satan did it all in one, yeah?
Also being fair, the boulder was a complete entity while the tiles were separate entities. Dunno how much of a difference that makes. Those videos of people shooting bullets through paper would say it doesn't make a difference, but.. I dunno. I dunno.

Jackythejack said:
Oh, well, I dunno which value is stronger
Theoretically Goomba is physically stronger, but Hercule is faster, smarter and craftier, making him the winner of this fight. (Per arguments I can see and understand)

I think I've gotten enough information to let this debate close (granted grace period ended a few hours ago, but it took longer for this whole thing to actually get investigated). I'm gonna keep my vote for Mr. Satan.

Flashlight237 said:
I think I've gotten enough information to let this debate close (granted grace period ended a few hours ago, but it took longer for this whole thing to actually get investigated). I'm gonna keep my vote for Mr. Satan.
In fact results have been added.

And we need to move forward.

Back