• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Satan VS Batman

I don't ever recall Hercule able to dodge bullets. If we take him tanking hits from kid buu and cell seriously we have to take every hit Batman tanks from Superman and other high end metas seriously. This should honestly be no contest. Bruce is far more skilled, has various impressive h2h feats, and dodges bullets and fights against casual bullet timers and low to mid level metas on a regular-semi regular basis. Hercule is tough as shit, he's skilled fast and strong, but he doesn't have anything on Bruce's level objectively(being a side character written bt Toriyama doesn't help either)

I'd say he can. If Bats doesn't have the punching or kicking power he can always fall back on his Vulcun Nerve Pinch bs. Last I knew Batman was being written as on par with the likes of Lady Shiva in her prime. In the Damien Wayne's death story he easily beat a full grown and LOS trained Damien clone who took out the entire bat family including himself and Cassandra Cain after a nights rest.

they are roughly the same speed and AP

but how will batman take down satan with building lvl durability....

I would probably say Hercule, Batman is far superior in fighting style and isn't as clumsy as Hercule, But Hercule does have building lvl durability and Batman doesn't really have the AP to counter Hercules Durability.

at the same time, can hercule defeat batman?

or is it going to be a case where neither side can beat the other, and ends inconclusively?

Hard to say. I think Batman intellegent and martial arts skills could defeat Hercule since of just how Clumsy Hercule is. If there in character I would say Batman due to that very weakness Hercule has, But I can't see how Batman could harm him. If Hercule lands enough hits, I think it will eventually bring Batman down while Batman couldn't do anything to him really. In the end I would say Hercule

Overall I would say Batman with some difficulty if Hercule is blood lusted. Batman with ease in character.

Hercule's durability is building level on this site, however he has taken damage from much weaker blows. You could consider the weak blows doing damage as comic relief, but so are his biggest feats.

In character Hercule is a coward and Batman knows how to intimidate.

Even if Hercule is blood lusted and we ignore one half of his comic relief Batman can still bypass his durability with pressure points and leverage (whoo, physics).

Both characters are known to fight dirty when needed, however Hercule uses gadgets to fight dirty for him, whereas Batman is able to do so with or without gadgets.

Batman uses an example of all of the above points in The Dark Knight Returns against the Mutant leader, note however that this is batman when he's an old man and just after coming out of a 10 year retirement, the batman we're using is in his prime.

Batman can go toe to toe with Bane who is not only a skilled martial artist but also super strong. I say Batman. Hercule is still a tough dude, though.

But Batman has more combat experience, better training - this is to say ALL, and is more intelligent and skilled. Faking a stomach ache isn't going to get Hercule through this. It's even more in Batman's favor if his suit isn't excluded by the no weapons rule.

An excellent point. But Hercule still has proven to be very powerful but I suppose in regular human terms. Batman is smarter and could use pressure points against Hercule if needed. I suppose I could change my mind to Batman if we don't count the building level durability for Hercule.

Indeed, Hercule is strong for a human and like I said at the start of the post, Batman will have some trouble beating him if Hercule is blood lusted.

If this was a regulated boxing match then Hercule would likely win due to raw stats and Batman being unable to use most of his tactics.

To give you an idea of how much knowledge of leverage can impact this fight take a look at the first half of this. In that video consider the stone to be a pivot and where the location of where the guy's hands are as where the torque is being applied (less torque is needed the further away they are), note the person's health/weight and how much stress this puts on his body. In the case of this VS match, the pivot will be the shoulder or hip and the torque will be applied to the hand or foot (a slightly lower distance, but much higher force).

Once Hercule gets knocked off his feet, Batman can get him into a hold where he can use leverage to dislocate (or break) a shoulder or leg, securing Batman's win. Hercule, on the other hand, will need to beat Batman down over time and doesn't have the knowledge to give him a similar quick victory.

Hercule's building durability comes from him being knocked away and not dying/ having his body torn apart, which is pretty durable, however that doesn't mean his skin will make weaker attacks bounce off his body, Hercule has shown to be hurt from tripping and other things I can't be bothered to remember atm.

Pressure point strikes aren't meant to brute force the upper bound of durability to completely destroy an opponent, they only need to get through the lower bound in order to disable a limb or cause some other effect on the body which, again, gives a major advantage to Batman.

Overall, Hercule may be stronger and have more durability, but he requires time to take Batman down (hence he would win in a boxing match), however Batman can bypass Hercule's durability at any point, disabling limbs, and get himself the win. Sure Batman is going to have some trouble, but once a pressure point is pressed, or Batman gets Hercule into a hold, or Hercule gets tripped (letting Batman do either of the above), or Batman makes a good prediction (letting Batman do any of the above) at that point it becomes a victory for Batman.

Bane would break his spine, I have no idea who Shiva is, and Deathstroke can regenerate, which screws over Hercule. Hercule wouldn't do well against Deathstroke and Bane.

No weapons?

Hercule wins thanks to that + being bloodlusted, Batman can't handle that level of strength... he needs his weapons to do so. Batman is smarter, yeah... but Hercule with a full powered punch will just knock him out.

If he was in character, he will lose due his clumsiness.

697086 said:
No weapons?
Hercule wins thanks to that + being bloodlusted, Batman can't handle that level of strength... he needs his weapons to do so. Batman is smarter, yeah... but Hercule with a full powered punch will just knock him out.
Bloodlusted wasn't defined in the topic.

Could you give an example of Hercule performing his most powerful punch? Based on their profiles they both have Wall Level+ attack potency and Batman has Wall Level+ Durability whereas Hercule has Building level+ durability (which Batman can bypass with a few ways as I explained in my previous post).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Batma

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._Sata

Mr Satan and dont forget about his Op Hax = of being always Lucky meaning with his Goofy Moves he could suprise Batman and since his Dura is so high could beat him down.

TheArcosian said:
Mr Satan and dont forget about his Op Hax = of being always Lucky meaning with his Goofy Moves he could suprise Batman and since his Dura is so high could beat him down.
LMAO sorry i just died at " ""his op hax = of being lucky """ :)

Frenchie-123 said:
TheArcosian said:
LMAO sorry i just died at " ""his op hax = of being lucky """ :)
well he always end up lucky 1st Cell pushes him away yet he still lives and Cell alone Push was equivalent to Krillin Body being completey broken with one supressed kick from Cell. Mr Satan becomes Friends with Super Op Toddler Alien named Majin Buu.Mr Satan survived Kid Buu Punches. Mr Satan outmaches with his Dogs help (yet again luck) against that Alien in Super.

Hercule is a regular strong guy and that's it. He was taken out by a bullet from a gunman. He can pull buses which is something actual humans have done. And he's a martial artist who before winning his only legitimate world championship resorted to cheating to beat his opponents. And after becoming champion he's cheated ever since.

Batman has mastered all martial arts known to man. He's been fighting against beings far above Hercule's tier his whole career. Even without his weapons, Batman's intelligence, skill, experience and training far exceed anything Hercule has going for him which thus far is really just gag durability which either shouldn't be taken seriously or is made moot by the fact that he can go down like any normal man after taking a bullet. Not that Batman has a gun in this scenario, but Hercule's durability is entirely plot-based.

You could say everything about Batman is plot-based, like taking out Wonder Woman and Manhunter or especially Spectre with kicks. But taking away plot-induced stupidity, Batman's history, feats and combat prowess exceed anything Hercule brings to the table.

So anyone answering with Hercule should have a good reason besides lol durability why a guy who's spent most his life running from fights against normal humans would beat a guy who's mastered every combat style known to man and regularly fights metahumans.

Are we seriously expected to believe Hercule has the same durability as Krillin because of a gag feat involving an uninterested Cell? No really, is that something that's happening right now?

Back