• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr.Mxyzptlk in Supergirl 2x13

So in the next week episode they'll introduce us Mr.Mxyzptilk.

If he ends up being 5D like in comics,will he be strongest live action character in comic based stuffs?

So he really is 5D,well at least he's coming from 5Th dimenssion but it doesn't seem like he's 5D him self.Since it was said by Mon el & MM that he can be killed,which would be impossible if he truly was 5D.

Althought he can still warp reality,since he does 5D power,it's just that he him self is normal 3D being

Does he have any 5D feats like the comics? Cause Live-Actions and cartoon versions of Mxy are every much weak and unimpressive compared to the comics' one. Which is why we don't showcase them.

What would 5D showing be?

i mean he did warp reality,was threating to split earth in two.MM said he once moved mountaing to another part of mars.

Well,if you have 40 minutes to spare you just watch this episode :D

Well, it really depends, any cosmic-scale stuff. The Batman: Brave and the Bold Emperor Joker destroyed the universe as part of his musical number, while the DCAU Mxy has no universal feats.

Something that shows he's more than just an average Reality Warper.

Okay. Should we place his statistics as Unknown instead then?

Okay. Feel free to appropriately adjust the profile.

I just deleted the page, he is completely lacking in Higher-Dimensional feats, he's just a very powerful Reality Warping.

Stuff he did:

• Can travel across multi-dimensional distances, likely through teleportation.
  • Is non-corporeal
  • Can manipulate matter, and even create "people", and also a fully-powered Parasite
  • Also has telekinesis and flight
  • Granted himself all of Superman's powers and also a rip-off costume
  • While disconnected from the 5th Dimension due to Tech, and thus without access to his powers, he still endured hits from Mon-El
  • Claims capable of destroying the world
  • Says he can do anything. Meaningless NLF since we saw so little of him.

What what i understood it just looked like he's from 5th dimension but he himself is not 5D being.

Also what is non corpeal and how did he get it?

Wouldn't this create a problem since to qualify for High 2-A it say being a 5th Dimensional being or creating a 5-D constructed of not insignificant size Doesn't he still qualify since he is a 5-D being?

Not every fiction treats Higher-Dimensions as we do. Space Dandy has a Two-Dimensional God who can create a universe, and a 4D Race which is inferior to humans.

I missed most of the climax but would he have died to that 500 Megaton explosion? He seemed worried, but that could have been about Supergirl dying.

@Matthaw my bad I just assumed since its DC I thought they would follow their comic logic of how they treat their dimensions

Shock97 said:
I missed most of the climax but would he have died to that 500 Megaton explosion? He seemed worried, but that could have been about Supergirl dying.
He would die too.

But he can be killed anyway,i mean Mon-El said how they killed imps because they are troublesome.MM also implied they can be killed

Mxttyplic did not show anything above city level . The only thing he did was briefly tussle with Monel and give himself super man's powers.

He is being overrated according to me. On his page it is said At least Planet level (Said he was capable of effortlessly splitting the Earth in two) but I don't think he was telling the truth just threatening them so he should be downgraded to city or mountain level

i know he is superpowerful in the comics but this isn't the comics

Back