• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh this is Pre star allies. But still, this meta knight is scaled too a feat that collapsed 60 nebula's and multi stars so I still think it's a one-shot. When Mr.l respawns, I don't think he can do anything to Meta knight.

Voting MK for superior hax and AP. Even Pre-Star Allies Meta Knight has quite effective abilities that will grant him the win here.

Not sure why Mr. L is being used. Okay, so Meta Knight definitely kills Luigi...at first. Luigi then passively gets russurected and realize what kind of threat Meta Knight is. He should be able to use his perception manipulation (which is thought based), stop time, or seal. Voting Luigi since he basically kills Meta Knight after he dies and restorts to what's good.

Luigi dying means him getting cut in half or blowing up. The 1-Up Glove working is a NLF.

What even is MK's AP? (Also Luigi's items seem to be in a hammerspace [If that's actually what his Hammerspace is] so they probably wouldn't be blown up)

There isn't exactly a consistent number, but Kirby characters are massively above baseline. Although the Post-Star Allies AP is almost 3-C, Pre-Star Allies Kirby characters are still vastly higher than most other 4-As.

But what does "Massively above Baseline" mean here? (Luigi's also pretty far above baseline, so what would the difference between them look like?)

I think Eficiente would be able to answer that adequately. On the topic of that, what does Mario's AP look like?

Huh. That's actually not that bad. I think Eficiente can answer for Kirby's AP. I'm actually unsure what the exact amount is, all I know is that they are massively above AP.

Considering how Mario characters have Regenerationn from having all of their bones and organs crushed, I think a 1-Up/Life Shroom can bring him back, along with Retry Clock. Meta Knight opens with stabbing his opponents, so the items Luigi have should be fine.

The degree of elasticity in their regen feat doesn't make that likely at all. An slash is way more common than a stab for anyone who calls himself a swordsman, and MK can also shoot energy at him.

Lol why is this Mr. L? I get the themes but he notably is a worse Luigi beyond having the intelligence to create mechs.

Anyways, MK kinda stomps tbh.

though with the universe crossing stuff getting revoked Kirby characters need a new calc for them to blitz now. Not even the calc for the Hearts as they, too, crossed into other dimensions (which we treat as universes) via speed and I still don't know exactly what feat makes Kirby characters have an AP advantage against most 4-As. I guess the Dark Nebula one? It's the only feat on that level that I'm aware of and vague as **** but whatever MK still wins

Soupywolf5 said:
iirc Mario characters are 845.6238 PetaFoe scaling to Bowser creating 6 Starry Dimensions
I don't think he made them all at once but Kirby's top tiers are way above that, MC Magolor collapsed 15/16 of those at once, and Kirby then became so much stronger than it that a comparable being saw him as having hyperbolic infinite power, then MK stood at his level.

Also how does the sealing work? It may do nothing here.

If a 1-Up Mushroom/Life Shroom can resurrect someone by being completely crushed, then they logically should be able to come back after having their body cut in half. While Meta Knight can shoot projectiles, he's still way more likely to start with sword slashes as shown through his boss fights. Luigi dies, anything else brings him back and he finishes off Meta Knight. Sealing comes via a Catch Card which automatically is locked on the opponent and seals both your body and soul.

They don't resurrect someone completely crushed, the latter it's its own feat in other games when the characters are portrayed as able to survive it, in games where that isn't the case then logically such event kills them. Getting crushed flat with elasticity helping the matter isn't that impressive, the only reason it's regen it's because we know the situation harmed the characters. Getting crushed flat with no elasticity would still not be the same as getting cut in half, in terms of regen the former would be Mid and the latter would be High-Mid. It's not like Luigi is going to just be finely cut and left there like food, the part where he's being cut and spaces around it are going to get annihilated, the 2 halfs of Luigi left are going to fly separately at least towards the horizon like many Kirby characters have in the past when defeated.

I guess so, slashes>shoot projectiles>stabs.

I see nothing that would stop MK from just hitting it once and destroy it, also it's not like Luigi, even after dying, is that self-aware of the implications of how some of his power-ups could deal with more powerful foes, he's not any of us.

He can Seal with catch cards or transmutate or use his thought based Perception manipulation

also Brobot would make him get 2-Shotted instead of One-Shoted

BROBOT LAUNCH

Back