• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Meta Knight VS Daroach

Story

Dark Meta Knight and Daroach
Dark Meta Knight and Daroach are in the Grott Moon searching for the Chronos Staff that went mysteriously missing. They found it.

Daroach: "Finally, we found the Chronos Staff!"

Dark Meta Knight: "It's about time."

Daroach: "Now all we need to do is take it and return it to Kirby-"

A shadowy figure swooped in and stole the Chronos Staff. It was revealed to be a brown furred version of Daroach with yellow clothes.

Player 2 Daroach: "Ha ha! Thanks Dark Meta Knight, the Chronos Staff is mine!"

Player 2 Daroach flies away.

Daroach: "What was that!? Was this your doing Dark Meta Knight?"

Dark Meta Knight: "Yes... Remember, I split you by accident."

Daroach: "So we wasted all this time finding the Chronos Staff only for it to be stolen because of you."

Dark Meta Knight: "If we stop worrying and actually go chase after-"

Daroach: "We must battle each other to get our anger out!"

Dark Meta Knight: "Very well..."

Conditions
Character version/time: This battle takes place well after the events of Heroes in Another Dimension.

Victory conditions: Win by any means. As soon as one of them becomes unconscious or unable to fight, they lose.

State of mind: They are in character. Both characters are still friends but want to defeat the other. Basically they won't kill each other only.

Prior knowledge: Yes, they know each other's arsenal and personalities, and what else they canonically know about each other.

Preparation: A few seconds after Daroach says the Chronos Staff being stolen is Dark Meta Knight's fault.

Equipment: All their standard equipment. The Dimension Mirror teleports behind Dark Meta Knight when the fight starts too.

Outside Influence: The Squeak Squad can help Daroach once summoned. In terms of Squeakers, Daroach only has access to ten Squeakers of any color.

Starting distance: Five meters away from each other.

Votes
Dark Meta Knight. 7 (NecroVoi, Psychomaster35, Mega Kirby 123, Kirby71, Edwardtruong2006, Starter Pack and Galactagod).

Daroach. 0.

Monika. 0.

Star Allies Dark Meta Knight
Daroach

VS

DMK needed to slice Meta Knight into the Dimension Mirror physically before-hand, Daroach loves to abuse range so that's not happening.

DMK isn't a stranger to range abusers though, and he's far more skilled than Daroach + he has attack reflection to stave off Daroach's projectiles. Illusions and clones are also bitches to deal with, so DMK wins overall, just the reasons above are shitty.

Dark MK wins, I think, he seems to have superior techniques, like reflection, daroach throw bombs and stars that DMK can deflect, also, remember that DMK one-shot MK who surprised daroach and could possibly be above him, yes I know this is post Star Allies, and both are maybe equal right now, but DMK seems more experienced, has better attacks, etc.

So DMK wins.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
DMK needed to slice Meta Knight into the Dimension Mirror physically before-hand, Daroach loves to abuse range so that's not happening.

DMK isn't a stranger to range abusers though, and he's far more skilled than Daroach + he has attack reflection to stave off Daroach's projectiles. Illusions and clones are also bitches to deal with, so DMK wins overall, just the reasons above are shitty.
The Dimension Mirror can suck characters up. Daroach loves to outrange the opponent, but he can't escape forever. This battle takes place in a huge cave, so it's not like Daroach can fly hundreds of kilometers in the air and just spam Triple Star. Not to mention Dark Meta Knight can fly fast as well.

Kirby71 said:
Dark MK wins, I think, he seems to have superior techniques, like reflection, daroach throw bombs and stars that DMK can deflect, also, remember that DMK one-shot MK who surprised daroach and could possibly be above him, yes I know this is post Star Allies, and both are maybe equal right now, but DMK seems more experienced, has better attacks, etc.

So DMK wins.
No he didn't. The two had an extended fight that wound up having DMK permanently scarred by Meta, and the only bit we get to see is the end of it.

Ending

Dark Meta Knight: "Daroach, we have no time to fight! If you make a move, I'll need to seal you using the Dimension Mirror."

Daroach: "Alright fine! No fight. Let's just get going now. We mustn't waste any time searching for the Chronos Staff again."

Dark Meta Knight: "Great, I knew I'd win. Now to fix my mistake."

Back