• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What did Meliodas do to you

He has no way past G&W's regen or generally anything

He could punch him alot but eventually he's going to just have a ton of Meliodas' up his grill and I don't see what he can do about it

DMUA said:
What did Meliodas do to you
He has no way past G&W's regen or generally anything

He could punch him alot but eventually he's going to just have a ton of Meliodas' up his grill and I don't see what he can do about it
> Hellfire Manipulation(Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High Regenerationn)

shouldnt this bypass his regen?

He doesn't have that in base. I don't remember him using Hellfire without using wrath, which is a boost to 6-C and should have pretty obvious problems

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Does G&W have all spirits?
and how likely is that Soul Manip?
1. no, should have specified that. There not really his "Standard Equipment" anyway, at least outside of WOL

2. Mel doesnt sol manip in chararater.

wait he did

Oh fork that could be something

I guess Meliodas just uses his AP edge and eventually flames him, then

Okay so

Meliodas:

+Has fire that can neg Mid-High Regen

+AP edge (Downscales from 6-C i think...)

+Very much skill edge (I'm pretty sure G&W fighting himself doesn't really count)

+Regen

Mr. G&W

+Can make a big, purple clone of Meliodas

+Oil Panic absorbs/reflects all projectiles

+Oil Panic grants him invulnerability

+Can clone himself

+Better regen

+Resistant to everything besides fire because regen

Vote:

G&W probably, Oil Panic and regen allows him to stall enough to eventually clone Meliodas a couple dozen times and gang up on him. Clone spam likely helps him survive any major attacks too.

I would like to point out that Hellblaze can be used as both a projectile (in the form of fireballs and large blasts of fire) and as an enhancement to his basic attacks (Like coating his sword in fire before striking)

Im assuming the former is susceptible to bucket, but Idk if the later would be.

Back