• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Fantastic kind-of upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
We should probably list Ultimate Nullifier on Reed’s page, the OG one, as optional equipment, dude’s the most iconic user for the thing afterall. Yeah it does mean Low 1-A Reed, but if we just list it as “Low 1-A with the Ultimate Nullifier”, should be all good.

Also, Mr. Fantastic should scale to LS to the Thing at peak, him wrapping up Ben is kind of a classic FF iconography, so it’s consistent.

Just basic additions.

If he does not regularly have it available, and only threatened to use it once, I think that it is misleading to include it, especially if we do not know if he could use it at nearly full capacity.

The highest feat Ultimate Nullifier has listed on the file comes from Reed using it, so we do know he can use it at full capacity.

And he does use it very frequently, actually, since Coming of Galactus callbacks are hella abundant in comics, and he IS the most iconic user for it, across multiple medias. He doesn't have it available 24/7, but I think it should be listed regardless since we're not listing it as him having it via prep, but separate just something he very commonly has during events and whatnot.

I have some doubts about him having just class T lifting strength, maybe it's best to give him up to Class T?
Because I'm not sure if he'd be able to achieve the same or even similar results without wrapping the Thing up, and even then the number of layers, his elastic natura and the way he ties himself up might give contribute greatly.

Still, I'm not really sure because he's basically a living stretchy rope and I'm ignorant on the mechanics of such thing.

Some calc member might clear the doubts.

Reed should have Ben's level of LS, AP and Durabily at his peak. The LS is the most consistent but w/o a justification, AP on that level is often done via attacks with a build up, and durability is often attributed to the nature of his body allowing that, all while he has lower stats against far weaker foes.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Eficiente/SandboxMister_Fantastic/Feats#1961_to_1970

He can restrain/scales to the LS of Doom, Ben, an evil super gorilla as strong as Ben and Super Skrull, can harm Namor, Super Skrull and Ben, and can take hits from Namor, Ben and Super Skrull.

Reed's weird though. he has weird stat amps and then has a wierd blunt attack resist. I'm fine with listing him that tier with those clarifications

The highest feat Ultimate Nullifier has listed on the file comes from Reed using it, so we do know he can use it at full capacity.

And he does use it very frequently, actually, since Coming of Galactus callbacks are hella abundant in comics, and he IS the most iconic user for it, across multiple medias. He doesn't have it available 24/7, but I think it should be listed regardless since we're not listing it as him having it via prep, but separate just something he very commonly has during events and whatnot.
Okay. I suppose that it is probably fine then.

It seems like this has been accepted to be applied then.

Done, can you lock his page?

Thank you. I will lock it, yes.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back