• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns vs. Pickle Rick

CCMac27 said:
If he's a talking pickle, Mr. Burns can just.... pick him up and eat him? or just break him in half? Voting Mr. Burns considering that Rick can't move to begin with.
Pickle Rick breaths as soon as Burns brings him near his mouth. and sends Burns flying. Air >>>>>> photons.

This seems very stompish. A person who can only die by ignoring any high-end feats vs something that literally can't fight back. Put Mr. Burns against the SCP Cake, that'll be better.

What are the chances of Rick sparking a conversation between them and promising Burns he can cure him and grant him immortality if Burns helps him make a new body?

rick can make his own body, hes done it before

besides i am sure he is smart enough to figure out everything he needs to know about burns ti unterest him if he really needs to

Making his own body was a very tedious and lucky process. But what I think is that because Burns isn't really much of a fighter, Rick will strike up a deal, and probably shoot Burns afterwards.

I just added this to Burns' profile, but this may have to be requested in order to be added to Rick's

Back