• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Burns tries to beat up a Lego

Let's be real, you can't really kill a lifeless lego unless you truly break it and seeing as Mr. Burns is weaker than an ant, he will tire out and die. Wyldstyle wins.

One Stick Man said:
Let's be real, you can't really kill a lifeless lego unless you truly break it and seeing as Mr. Burns is weaker than an ant, he will tire out and die. Wyldstyle wins.
Technically Burns can throw her away, which BFRs her, or if he were to disassemble her, it would mean that her movie version dies by beheading, and that's still a win in Burns' favour right?

Mr. Burns at his strongest (able to survive a gunshot wound and hold a baseball bat) stomps. Mr. Burns at his weakest (bested by an ant and knocked out by flinching into a wall and hitting his head due to a camera flash)... incon. If we average those together, I'd say Mr. Burns wins.

Ill say Burns does indeed win. True, he may be weak, but at least he should just pick the LEGO up and dismantle the head before throwing the remains off a balcony of some sort.

so i'm assuming were talking about the almost lifeless wildstyle who can just kinda move her legs alittle but mr burns would win from either 2 ways 1 by just taking her apart making her unable to attack and you might say mr burns is too weak but i belive that mr burns is strong engough because of many times he has held up normal items that are heavier than a lego figure so he could do that or BFR it's very easy for mr burns to just ******* throw her out of the room or what ever location sure she could wiggle out of his hands but she can't really hurt mr burns because wild style is 3 grams while mr burns is way heavier being 85 pounds so i believe mr burns would win

Psychomaster35 said:
Ill say Burns does indeed win. True, he may be weak, but at least he should just pick the LEGO up and dismantle the head before throwing the remains off a balcony of some sort.
He got knocked back by a camera flash, how do you think he will do that

hell, if the breeze can kill him then wouldn't wildstyle win since they are in New York?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Psychomaster35 said:
He got knocked back by a camera flash, how do you think he will do that
hell, if the breeze can kill him then wouldn't wildstyle win since they are in New York?
I have my doubts that the camera flash is actually what knocked him back. It would be far more reasonable to conclude that he merely flinched due to the sudden flash, hit his head against the wall, and fell unconscious.

except his whole body got knocked back, and it fits the running gag that he is weak

trying to put reason on why he flung bakc other than what the joke is is just unreasonable

Back