• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Movement Beyond Causality

So, given that the original post proposed that we should write an explanation footnote for the Speed page, does anybody have a suggestion?

I got nothing. Plus I'm not sure if everyone is one the same page.

Can he do this to reach Immeasurable combat speed? If he can't, i'd say that he should have Immeasurable travel speed (kinda like Wally West) and some sort of Causality Manipulation. And I guess this makes him Acausal while running, as nonsensical as that sounds

@Kaltias

Dunno. Senshinkan characters are stated to be able to increase their own speed to that level, but there is no specification if that only applied to movement speed.

What Sera said. I brought up Amakasu only as an example. And this thread's topic is more of referring to any other series that may do such a thing.

I meant it in general as well. If it hasn't shown the ability to fight/react at this speed I'd consider this as Immeasurable travel speed + causality manipulation + Acausality while running. If it can react to other people going at this speed, Immeasurable speed + causality manipulation + Acausality while running

From my limited search on a character like Amakasu, he's only shown to use it outside of combat. He can use it for sure (partly because its from willing it), but he's never shown to use it in fighting.

SO i guess for his case, it would be just immeasurable travel speed then if we accept it. But if a character did use it in combat, i can see it being used for that way as well then if we go down this way.

I suppose that immeasurable travel speed should probably be acceptable.

This faster than causality seems to be a state of being rather than speed feat to me. A state of being that isn't bound by the laws of causality rather than a movement speed. Somewhat similar to omnipotent or omnipresent

No, that would be acausality. But if you aren't acausal and could perform such a feat via speed, it's a speed feat.

I've added the rating to Amakasu's profile.

Does anyone know any other characters like this?

Back