• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moustache Man fights a Carrot

Vav80md.png

• Speed is equal
  • No Keysword
Yhwach:

Son Goku:

Inconclusive:
u6f7lfl.jpg

Goku has something called Dimensional Domain which passively turns the enemy stamina to 1 (which works in beings which infinite stamina), can The Almighty counter it?

If Xeno Goku lost, it'd certainly be something i'll be contemplating for awhile, does Goku have any other passive hax?

Also what would happen if keysword is unrestricted?

I know a fanatical dragon ball fan who every day will only talk about it and demean all kinds of fiction that is above it, if he sees Goku losing here I'm sure he will go crazy XD

Anyway folowing

Thats true i guess i refer to him as the 2-A that gets bullied. idk if hes gotten new haxes, but i think doom guy is in the same situation.

Well probability ain't helping against fate manip. Looks like goku can summon demigra, chronoa and others as help which would be a problem. how strong is his soul resist?

Damn, no meaningful acausality or precog resist Yhwach actually about to stomp and i don't know how to feel about this.

So all I can say for now is that, as SonicSpeed said, that Goku's Dimensional Domain isn't a stat hax ability. DBH characters have different resistances for both abilities

Its passive against passive and yes if he sees goku dimension domain in the future, it can no longer effect him also via fate manip he one shots with soul manip.

how strong is his soul resist?
He can resist having the entirety of his soul reaped at once
Its passive against passive and yes if he sees goku dimension domain in the future, it can no longer effect him also via fate manip he one shots with soul manip.
You can't see Dimensional Domain
It's not a thing that can be seen or perceived
It's just something that happens in a instant

Goku would be able to resist soul hax for a while

It stems from almighty which is passive seeing all possible future there he can do fate hax/powernull/reactive evolution shenanigans

My question is if Soul Crush is passive, because if it uses energy, and thus stamina, it may backfire on Ywach

Dimensional Domain leaves you in a situation where even the lowest stamina drain leaves you....well, without stamina

He can resist having the entirety of his soul reaped at once

You can't see Dimensional Domain
It's not a thing that can be seen or perceived
It's just something that happens in a instant
it is ''seen'' in a sense of happening, since, Yhwach passively observes all the futures and he will see the dimensional domain taking effect on him

Back