• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wanda doesn't use a very large majority of her hax in combat. The only threatening hax she uses in combat is mindhax.

Wanda also doesn't AP stomp in the slightest. If anything she's the one getting AP stomped. Wanda scales above her Endgame self who overpowered and was going to kill Thanos who's a baseline 6-C. Going off of MG's profile, she scales massively above 37.9 gigatons

Wanda >> 4.3 Gigatons
MG >> 37.9 Gigatons

Both are in character here, and Wanda doesn't lead with mindhax a large majority of the time as she typically just starts of with simple blasts and if approached she'll restrain and throw around with TK. Wanda's used mindhax twice in her most recent appearances. Once when she had SWORD agents pointing guns at her, and the other when she snuck up on an off-guard Agatha Harkness. Before those 2 instances, the last time she used mindhax was all the way back in AOU when Ultron had her mess with the Avengers.

Does anyone mind telling me how Mountain God typically fights?

Does anyone mind telling me how Mountain God typically fights?
Melee generally, but she is not the type to usually extend her fights. She goes directly to the target's incapacitation with things like Sealing and BFR (In this case, launching the enemy into the center of the earth through sheer strength or send they souls in the dimensions of her mountain). She also summon small mountains instantly to crush her targets. She may attack with ilusions too and create clones to help her in combat (They are weakers than her but have the same hax).

MG has at least hundreds of years of combat experience and literally stomped a character that outskilled another character capable of fighting against a army of thousand demons with hundreds of years of combat experience.

Then this may be a stomp if she outskills that hard. Wanda's best skill feat is holding her own against Proxima in close range combat who in turn overwhelmed Okoye and Black Widow, both highly trained women with the former being a sworn bodyguard of the Wakandan King and the former being a highly life-or-death trained spy.

Plus, pretty much anything MG does here will one-shot Wanda since she's a glass canon.

May I ask how quick her sealing and BFR is?

Hmm, alright. Since her sealing or BFR isn't something thought based and would probably lose to Wanda's mindhax hand flick in a quick draw, this isn't a stomp. I'll vote for MG due to her AP advantage, better skills, and better hax. Wanda could win if she leads with mindhax or TK ragdolling, but those are unlikely for her to lead with, and more likely than not she'll start out with a magic blast which MG should have no problem shrugging off.

They're unlikely for her to lead with? I thought that was literally the first thing she did upon trying to trap people.

In recent history, throwing aside blatant fodder enemies in crowds, she's only led off with TK rag dolling against Monica when she got angry at her when she brought up ultron and when she came back into the hex and talked about Vision.

Hell, even against Thanos who she had blatant bloodlust towards, she started off by throwing metal chunks at him.

TK ragdolling doesn't damage MG but MG can't break out of it due to the massive gap in lifting strength, so even if she doesn't lead with it MG doesn't have much to actually escape it unless he has some thought based abilities I am not aware of

TK ragdolling doesn't damage MG but MG can't break out of it due to the massive gap in lifting strength, so even if she doesn't lead with it MG doesn't have much to actually escape it unless he has some thought based abilities I am not aware of
Teleportation, clone creation and earth manipulation (Summoning mountains) are thought-based.

Oof, that is a problem.

Most I can say is it may not be a complete AP stomp, this Wanda is much stronger then her previous form who was crushing Thanos, so MG may not be entirely capable of one shotting if Wanda blocks with a shield, but IDK, MG may take this

Nah, I still believe Wanda gets AP stomped here. MG seems to scale solidly above 37.9 Gigatons, at least going off of the profile wording. Even if Wanda is much stronger than her Endgame self, it's not like she was completely stomping Thanos as she was initially struggling to push back his sword so she shouldn't scale too far above baseline.

Even if her shields don't get one-shot, they shouldn't be too much of an issue for MG to bypass.

Nah, I still believe Wanda gets AP stomped here. MG seems to scale solidly above 37.9 Gigatons, at least going off of the profile wording. Even if Wanda is much stronger than her Endgame self, it's not like she was completely stomping Thanos as she was initially struggling to push back his sword so she shouldn't scale too far above baseline.

Even if her shields don't get one-shot, they shouldn't be too much of an issue for MG to bypass.
If she scales above that then yeah, she just one shots.

It's not a stomp though since Wanda does have a wincon, its just unlikely that she uses it before she's already dead. If Wanda is bloodlusted than it's just a straight up win for her since she just flicks her wrist and MG gets mindhaxed.

Okay, I'll explain why ordinary Mind Manip may not work so directly with the characters from Sengoku Youko.

The concept of "mind" and "soul" are similar. To control someone's mind within Sengoku Youko (Mizukamiverse in general) you must first invade that person's spiritual world (or dimension). After invading the spirit world, the invader would need to defeat the astral form of the opponent inside his own dimension, even MG was able to win one of these battles as it is in the scan (There are many, many other scans and scenes of this spiritual interference/mind control).

However, it is not so easy to access the spiritual world of someone in Mizukamiverse, as Fortuna (A spiritual scientist, probably the most intelligent character in the multiverse below of omniscient beings, only) discovered through his studies. The dimension of each soul exists outside the Continuous Space-Time and are as large as the material universe.

So, Wanda would need a 4-D scale mindhax to interact with MG's mind, or soul. It may sound a little ridiculous, but that's it.

I don't think that applies to verse equalization and there's zero mention of any mind resistance on MG's profile. If that were the case though, then this would be a stomp since Wanda's only other wincon would be TK rag dolling which MG seems to have easy work arounds to.

I don't know if that would apply as a resistance to be honest. Only the state of consciousness, spirit, mind and soul of the verse is quite unusual. However, if this classifies the battle as a stomp, it is better to someone close it.

Back