• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked characters

Bro I've seen City level sub relativistic Homelander and Multi Continental Yujiro 😭
To be fair The boys universe has been getting stronger with diabolical and Season 3, Small City level might not be so unrealistic in the future but hey that's just me.
The second is...just wow...but i could see where that could come from.

And comics superman too
It is actually wildly accepted on there that base form post crisis superman scales to High 1-A with passive tier 0 plot hax

Dceu superman is definitely the most overrated character i have seen

Holy shit man, debating with snyder cultists is impossible, these mfs literally tell you “bro give up its superman he wins"
At least give an argument?😭
Deadass I remember I woke up with several dozens of twitter notos some from just singular individuals like having around 5-7 notos of paragraphs about how dceu superman is just this godly being who will never lose and resist like everything

That really reminds me of another certain caped superhero...
I love them both especially Superman I genuinely love the guy and all that he stands for but I especially mald over the other guy because how they treat him and those in his rogues gallery since they're just hyped up as much as him by the company, writers, and fans alike

Bruh he and catwoman literally ******* blitzed and knocked out barry and wally before they could react although they had their full attention

Honesty wait this sums it up along with this
Would have wanted to add MGR charachter, but their wank only comes around because of memes and when confronted with Genshin charachter. I don't mind it that much though because MGR is a really great game and i'm happy that it revived in these recent times.

Would have wanted to add MGR charachter, but their wank only comes around because of memes and when confronted with Genshin charachter. I don't mind it that much though because MGR is a really great game and i'm happy that it revived in these recent times.
Lol Armstrong is the shit unless you mean Raiden vs Raiden that's been on YouTube which he's equally the shit but my boy gets it bad😭😭

I love them both especially Superman I genuinely love the guy and all that he stands for but I especially mald over the other guy because how they treat him and those in his rogues gallery since they're just hyped up as much as him by the company, writers, and fans alike

Bruh he and catwoman literally ******* blitzed and knocked out barry and wally before they could react although they had their full attention
Same, as for the second bit that's why i sometime hate scaling comic charachter from the big two in general.

He beat the Genshin Raiden here lmao

LARGE COUNTRY LEVEL!!??
thanos-impossible.gif

He beat the Genshin Raiden here lmao
Yeah because of speed and hax althoug

Honestly i do not really aggre with the sub relativistic calc and the 10x multiplier is kind of a misinterpration, might wanna do a CRT about it in the future.

Unironically on instagram Gohan when he first went Super Saiyan 2 is incredibly wanked and people genuinely believe he'd beat the U6 saiyans and would hold up in the series even now against mid-high tiered ToP level fighters

Staying on topic
I think sometime the wanking originates from how the charachters are written.
Charachters that are portrayed as invincible or that wins with extreme or utterly ridiculous low level of effort Aka Saitama or Yujiro are most likely to get hype around themselves. If the form as in the animation or the art of the manga/comic is as equally spectacular people are also more likely to wiew their feats as incredibly impressive. Even if they are as "low" as say making the Empire state building collpase with a punch.

Unironically on instagram Gohan when he first went Super Saiyan 2 is incredibly wanked and people genuinely believe he'd beat the U6 saiyans and would hold up in the series even now against mid-high tiered ToP level fighters
This is a very popular trend around my country's dragon ball community.

Yeah because of speed and hax althoug

Honestly i do not really aggre with the sub relativistic calc and the 10x multiplier is kind of a misinterpration,
You mean from when the Book says everything is slowed down by 50% to up to 10% when achieving certain things and Ripper Mode leaves Super Slow 10% mode always active?

You mean from when the Book says everything is slowed down by 50% to up to 10% when achieving certain things and Ripper Mode leaves Super Slow 10% mode always active?
Yes, I don't think it can really be applied lore wise

I haven't seen Anos getting downplayed much though
It's Rimuru who is either wanked or severely downplayed
Well many sites downplays Anos to either planetary or Universal. As for Rimuru nah even in every platform people wanks him to outerversal or Boundless saying WN Rimuru is Fodder but LN Rimuru solos your verse or something like that.

People using the excuse that the Antispiral matches his opposition's power for an equal fight.

I've seen people use this to claim that Antispiral can raise his power to no end, even to match the likes of Featherine and Hajun.
He's often wanked to outerversal, god knows how.

Back