• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked characters

Saitama(boundless)Anos(Outer) ,Wang ling(hyper)
Rimuru (Boundless),Shinra banshoman (boundless) ,The whole DB verse(Boundless)
Ayanokoji among low tiers .

Last edited:
i mean does this count? since the author is the one wanking him lol
Thing is, I've read the web novel and he isn't "IMMEASURABLE BOUNDLESS" like the author claims on Tiktok. He's more like Outerverse level+

I've been working on a page for him.

Any example?

Saitama(boundless)
Agree
Anos(Outer) ,
Very rare though. Compared to others he mostly gets downplayed many times.
Also most scales him to hyperversal which has some good argument instead of wank.
Wang ling(hyper)
No he is straight up wanked to Boundless based on Chinese mythology
Rimuru (Boundless)
This one is obvious with Platonic concepts or something which doesn't make sense
Shinra banshoman (boundless) ,
This is mainly wanked to outerversal
The whole DB verse(Boundless)
No comment on this 😂😂😂

Agree

Very rare though. Compared to others he mostly gets downplayed many times.
Also most scales him to hyperversal which has some good argument instead of wank.

No he is straight up wanked to Boundless based on Chinese mythology

This one is obvious with Platonic concepts or something which doesn't make sense

This is mainly wanked to outerversal

No comment on this 😂😂😂
There's at least some reason why Anos and Rimuru are wanked
I haven't seen Anos getting downplayed much though
It's Rimuru who is either wanked or severely downplayed

The rest are just absurdly wanked for no reason

If you think Ergen is wanked..smh. We ignored all Heaven and Earth shaking feats, all feats that had "seemed, as If, as" for comparation as it was just flowery language when making profiles. Otherwise weakest cultivator would be tier 4+.

honestly i said chinese wank cuz I see someone said all china novel alway the most strongest and no one can deal with them, I just give gasper some example

Type any character that is in your opinion the most wanked.
Starting that for the sake of winning a debate anyone and their mother gets wanked to Oblivion (The charachter not the word).
Atm i would say Saitama and Garou.
Most american comics charachters.
Not a charachter but the concept of Genjutsu is vastly overrated.
Some Trevor Mythos charachter, althoug it depends on interpretation i guess.
Giorno, most people really don't know how GER actually works.
Yujiro Hanma and Homelander when it comes to low tier fights.
And that's about it for now...

Missed the most egregious ones anywhere that's not on the wiki lol looking especially at twitter and instagram but Batman in general but especially with prep for obvious reasons like it's a meme at this point and DCEU superman as people think he's FTL or lightspeed regularly(he isn't either at all)and also wank him planet and star level

Starting that for the sake of winning a debate anyone and their mother gets wanked to Oblivion (The charachter not the word).
Atm i would say Saitama and Garou.
Most american comics charachters.
Not a charachter but the concept of Genjutsu is vastly overrated.
Some Trevor Mythos charachter, althoug it depends on interpretation i guess.
Giorno, most people really don't know how GER actually works.
Yujiro Hanma and Homelander when it comes to low tier fights.
And that's about it for now...
Honesty wait this sums it up along with this
Pokemon

Every OP Light Novel Character

Truth from Full Metal

Saitama

Nova Laos

Back