• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked character for every tier

Straika said:
@ShadowWarrior1999 There's a spanish video on YouTube called "Goku y Sonic" or something like that, and one of the Sonictards said, that Archie Sonic is 11th dimensional and said, that Xeno Goku is only Universe level, because he lost against "DBS" Goku.
I know that video. The animation was fantastic and Sonic actually won which I was happy to see. Saying that Archie Sonic is 11D though is no different than the DBtards claiming that Xeno Goku is 6D.

@ShadowWarrior1999 You're right! And one question: Wasn't Archie Sonic at one point 5th dimensional (High 2-A)? Why was he downgraded to 2-A?

Straika said:
@ShadowWarrior1999 You're right! And one question: Wasn't Archie Sonic at one point 5th dimensional (High 2-A)? Why was he downgraded to 2-A?
He was High 2-A because of the statements about Chaos Force being above the multiverses however there supposedly wasn't sufficient enough evidence to suggest that it completely transcended the 4 dimensional plane, so he got downgraded back to 2-A.

CA superman should also be in there i have seen people say that he can beat featherine and that he can beat omnipotents becausehe is editor level.

We don't categorize toribot.

Tier High 1-A: The over monitor (people think the presence is omnipotent making the over monitor beyond omnipotence. No joke)

Tier 1-A: The presence

Tier High 1-B: Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)

Tier 1-B: Scp 001 (omnipotent)

Tier Low 1-B: Lord english (people have said he is outerversal for killing an author)

Tier 1-C: YHVH

Tier High 2-A: Annoying dog (omnipotent)

Tier 2-A: Maxwell (ive seen people wanking him to high complex multiversal and even infinite dimensional to nigh omnipotent)

Tier 2-B: chara, asriel or arceus (beyond omnipotence)

Tier 2-C: Zeno (at least nigh omnipotence)

Tier Low 2-C: The truth, saint of killers, God (bruce almighty) or super shenron

Tier 3-A: Son goku

Tier 3-C: Mario (mario > all of dark tower)

Tier 4-A: Superman prime 1000000 (second to the presence and above every other superman)

Tier 4-B: Majin buu (because multi solar system is 16 times planetary or above)

Tier High 4-C: yukari yakumo/mario (both should be outerversal ;_;)

Tier High 5-A: Godzilla (composite)

Tier 5-A: New 52 superman (ive seen a few people saying he is multiversal for hurting the phantom stranger who hurt spectre)

Tier 5-B: Naruto (You Naruto hater guys are pathetic for making this pathetic excuse for a spiteful thread. Too bad for you that Naruto will be the one to get the last laugh against the Living Tribunal... HA If his friends lives are at stake Naruto will never lose no matter how powerful the opponent because of his burning will of fire. Naruto will become as strong as he needs to be to beat his new opponent, the third homage already said the will of fire will do that when he needs it Living Tribunal will turn Naruto into a bug only to realize that it was a clone, then Naruto will surprise him by attacking with over 1000 clones from using the foxes chakra. Naruto has been lying in wait the whole time because he turned his other clones into rocks, leaves, trees and other things Living Tribunal will get hit by at least a couple hundred rasengans out of the thousand, and it will be enough to knock the entity down. Then the remaining clones will hold LT down while Naruto makes and throws his upgraded wind Shuriken. The wind shrunken will then kill Living Tribunal, and destroy the rest of the clones. Then all Naruto has to do is use Sage mode and Fox chakra to heal himself and he's all better waht now f*****s? Got any more smart ass things to say now about how Living Tribunal will be able to get out of that scenario? No you probably don't because your only haters that all talk and wont back s*** up AARRGG.. I just regigested in these forums today and the Naruto bashers are already p****** me off! Wny don't you get a hobby and f*** off?")

Tier High 6-A: Kratos

Tier 8-C: Sans

Tier 11-A: Bill cipher (isnt wanked in this state but he is still wanked in general)

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Unknown: Ajimu Najimi or golden freddy

No idea where 5-D came from, but Cell being wanked for that reason sounds like people confusing stamina with energy/Power Level.

Cell doesnt have infinite stamina tho lol. The reasoning for 5D was "described as a void and a realm with the term chou jige, which contextually refers to something that is beyond higher dimensions.". There seems to be other articles from the same person saying krillin is multiversal and that paper mario runs on string theory because of mathematical equations on a background and another level having a stripy background so it isnt exactly credible.

Oh and i think ive encountered someone in a youtube comment section saying that demigra may be outerversal so that is a thing

Read this post said:
Cell doesnt have infinite stamina tho lol. The reasoning for 5D was "described as a void and a realm with the term chou jige, which contextually refers to something that is beyond higher dimensions.". There seems to be other articles from the same person saying krillin is multiversal and that paper mario runs on string theory because of mathematical equations on a background and another level having a stripy background so it isnt exactly credible.

Oh and i think ive encountered someone in a youtube comment section saying that demigra may be outerversal so that is a thing
Holy shit and I thought 6D Xeno Goku was wank. Dragon Ball fanboys are just the worst when it comes to wank.

8C2DA0C5-B083-4F09-AD3B-D55D36006752

Quantu said:
Yes, just like every fanbase with a decent following?
They're the worst that I have seen though. They actually think Goku can beat the likes of Archie Sonic, Ultimate Madoka, The Living Tribunal, or even TOAA.

Shadowwarrior Tbf it isnt very often i run into them but i have seen a number of fans who think beerus can solo marvel with hakai. However many other fandoms do suffer the same e.g. saitama = thought robot, saint of killers soloing almost all of cthulu mythos (because he can one shot any non omnipotent), maxwell being nigh omnipotent etc.

There is worse trust me. A lot of ben 10 fans think Alien X is omnipotent, Screeattack fans think Superman Prime 1 million is omnipotent etc

"They actually think Goku can beat the likes of Archie Sonic, Ultimate Madoka, The Living Tribunal, or even TOAA."

No, you are referring to the vocal minority, most of the casual non battle wiki people which is a majority wouldnt even know that shit and the hardcore debaters will not be stupid enough to claim that without meming.

Read this post said:
Shadowwarrior Tbf it isnt very often i run into them but i have seen a number of fans who think beerus can solo marvel with hakai. However many other fandoms do suffer the same e.g. saitama = thought robot, saint of killers soloing almost all of cthulu mythos (because he can one shot any non omnipotent), maxwell being nigh omnipotent etc.
If that's the case then why doesn't Beerus use Hakai on Zeno? Oh yeah, that's because it's not effective against characters stronger than the user.

Saitama fanboys can also get up there. They take the whole One Punch schtick too literally.

Should I say:

In the eyes of Screwattack, most Marvel city level or below characters do not have MHS speed. Any claims for MHS+ Spider-Man and Daredevil are wank in their eyes.

Superman - Via Deathbattle and "Muh Infinity"

Yukari Yakumo - Via the fandom and "Muh boundary Manipulate" and Manipulation of the Boundaries between Incompetence and Omnipotence.

Son Goku - "He can just train to be stronger than them."

Saitama - "MUH GAG CHARACTER"

Buggs Bunny - "Muh Gag character"

Most Gag characters in general. - "Muh gagging character"

Beerus' Hakai - "He can erase anyone."

Just look at my profile pic.

Yeah, I'm a GoW fan to the end but I don't wank him hard enough to make myself shoot liquids at Hypersonic speeds. Seriously, you have got to see the people he has been matched up with in the Death Battle Fanon Wiki.

Udlmaster said:
Superman - Via Deathbattle and "Muh Infinity"

Yukari Yakumo - Via the fandom and "Muh boundary Manipulate" and Manipulation of the Boundaries between Incompetence and Omnipotence.

Son Goku - "He can just train to be stronger than them."

Saitama - "MUH GAG CHARACTER"

Buggs Bunny - "Muh Gag character"

Most Gag characters in general. - "Muh gagging character"

Beerus' Hakai - "He can erase anyone."
Does Darkseid's Omega Beam do the same thing as Beerus' Hakai? Except this is a long range attack (and is not wanking when we say Darkseid can erase anyone)?

Back