• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked character for every tier

Jinsye

She/Her
Because I hate myself today.

Tier 0: All of them

Tier High 1-A: All of them

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B: Beyonder (Pre-Retcon)

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:l)

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C: Monarch of Pointland

Tier Unknown: Saitama

Geralt of Wankia for Wall and street tier! I seen people think he can defeat: all of bloodborne, all of dark souls, Guts, all of monster hunter, batman, Superman, all of lotr, and many more.

1-A : Either Presence or Hajun. High 1-B : Definitely Beyonder. 2-A: Dio . Low 2-C : Jiren. 4-A: Chakravartin . Some believe he is equal to TOAA. Low 1-B : MoM stated to be equal to TOAA as well by many. High 1-A: Demonbane... Elder God Demonbane. 5-B : Tie between Saitama and Bugs Bunny.

Batman for Building level. People are still convinced in a standard fight he could take on Supes.

Oof.

10-A: Ben Tennyson

4-B: Sups

4-A: Tie between Mario for obvious reasons and Kirby, not for 3-A Kirby, but instead for those people who believe that he is 2-C. It's especially annoying considering that it was kinda my fault.

This girl for all her tiers because the entire verse is actually building level

Both Mythos and Demonbane Azathoth because they are clearly not tier 0 as they are asleep and omnipotents don't need to sleep

Arceus because only his AP is 2-B while his durability is tier 6 (consistent with both the meteor and Pokemon harming him)

Madoka because her 2-A stats are applicable only against witches.

OvO

Kaltias said:
This girl for all her tiers because the entire verse is actually building level
Both Mythos and Demonbane Azathoth because they are clearly not tier 0 as they are asleep and omnipotents don't need to sleep

Arceus because only his AP is 2-B while his durability is tier 6 (consistent with both the meteor and Pokemon harming him)

Madoka because her 2-A stats are applicable only against witches.

OvO
nice/meme

This dude is the most wanked character for 6-A, soon to High 6-A. Everyone, especially a certain chat moderator who can speaks my native language, constantly talks about this guy as if he is a hot s***. While in truth many characters can handily beat him and even stomps the hell outta him. ;V

The final boss of EBF1 has a 3-A feat actually. But we don't use it because EBF1 is basically a giant fanfic (Like, said boss is Goku)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
This dude is the most wanked character for 6-A, soon to High 6-A. Everyone, especially a certain chat moderator who can speaks my native language, constantly talks about this guy as if he is a hot s***. While in truth many characters can handily beat him and even stomps the hell outta him. ;V
Be careful. Or you will get SBA'ed to oblivion ovo.

Yhwach for 6-A. Don't need to explain why.

Hurts me to say this but....... Master Chief for 9-A. I've seen people on various sites wank him anywhere from City level to Omnipotent via "Luck" I saw a dude on Fanfiction claim he could solo all of Akame ga Kill!. And another on Comic Vine who said he could handily beat Naruto High tiers.

Kharn the Betrayer for 5-A. This dude is so overated. I recall many of the Warhammer fans here talking about him like he's the strongest 5-A. When there are a miryad of chars that can handily beat or even stomp him.

Some of the High 5-A Ben 10 Ultimates. Aside from Way Big, Atomix, and maybeeeeee Ultimate Echo Echo. These should be Ben's only High 5-A forms. Scaling the other ultimates to Way Big makes no sense.

Star Trek has no busniess being above Tier 7. As whatever consistentcy the series has sits at, or below that level. Everything above that level are outliers.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Star Trek has no busniess being above Tier 7. As whatever consistentcy the series has sits at, or below that level. Everything above that level are outliers.

But, Q. He's OP right?
Yeah, he's pretty OP. Though not nessesarily wanked. My gripe is mainly with the power of the ships in Star Trek. There are other more wanked High 2-A's out there.

I agree with Master Chief being the most wanked 9-A character; people say things like "Master Chief can beat anyone, because he's Master Chief" Then even ones who don't pull the ultimate NLF still try to wank him to City level because apparently a two kilometer fall is "The force of a Nuke" despite that technically only being a Wall level calc, or that he can harm Ur-Didact. But even worse is Galaxy level because they assume he survived a Halo ring activation; except Halo Ring doesn't really have AP, it just covers 25000 lightyear blast radius and just negates durability of biological life forms on said scale; and he escaped in a pod before it was actually activated. Most of his worst wanked statements are typically seen on Samus Vs MC threads related content.

There's also Forerunners and Precursors; they are not 2-A let alone High 1-C, but there's a few people who believe that.

Yhwach is the most wanked 6-A character, most wanked 5-B to 5-A is probably BB from what I heard. Most wanked 4-A is probably Superman Prime One Million and the most wanked 2-C is probably God Spawn; because he's "Above Omnipotence for being above God and Satan."

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I agree with Master Chief being the most wanked 9-A character; people say things like "Master Chief can beat anyone, because he's Master Chief" Then even ones who don't pull the ultimate NLF still try to wank him to City level because apparently a two kilometer fall is "The force of a Nuke" despite that technically only being a Wall level calc, or that he can harm Ur-Didact. But even worse is Galaxy level because they assume he survived a Halo ring activation; except Halo Ring doesn't really have AP, it just covers 25000 lightyear blast radius and just negates durability of biological life forms on said scale; and he escaped in a pod before it was actually activated. Most of his worst wanked statements are typically seen on Samus Vs MC threads related content.
Funny that.

Master Chief is often horribly downplayed as well. Hell, all of Spacebattles thinks he's under wall level and class 1 in lifting strength, and barely subsonic. Then again, those guys are obsessed with lifting strength in battles.

VersusJunkie54 said:
The ship profiles are a total mess, but there are Petaton level calcs for them somewhere on OBD. Can't for the life of me find them anymore though.

Wall level is hardly downplay compared to how City level and above is wank. Below Human "because he gets killed by lightly stepping foot in shallow water" would be a better example of horrible downplay.

And actually, SpaceBattles is ironically where a lot of the worst Halo wank for Forerunners, Flood, and Precursors came from. What they say about Master Chief is hardly as bad as their Star Wars, Metroid, Marvel, or DC downplay.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Wall level is hardly downplay compared to how City level and above is wank. Below Human "because he gets killed by lightly stepping foot in shallow water" would be a better example of horrible downplay.
And actually, SpaceBattles is ironically where a lot of the worst Halo wank for Forerunners, Flood, and Precursors came from. What they say about Master Chief is hardly as bad as their Star Wars, Metroid, Marvel, or DC downplay.
On my time there. I never recalled seeing any low 2-C Forerunners. Or 2-A Precursurs. In almost all of the Halo vs threads on there. People seemed to agree upon the Star to Solar range for Halo. I never saw any claims for anything above 4-B for Forerunners. The highest I saw for the Precursurs was in the 4-A to 3-C range.

But really Anyone who thinks MC is City level or higher are.... excuse me language...... *******

Back