• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked character for every tier

8-C: Saint of Killers, he's really been wanked too far, just because he killed a weakass God.I mean, many believes that SoK can kill even omnipotents

No offense but I smell a little wank from Kirby. People on YouTube went crazy when he is defeated and they started to say that "Kirby is infinite, you're just downplaying". Also Low 2-C and 2-C should be DBverse for obvious reasons.

And High 6-A, probably Dante.

Sorry for bad English

@Yeahboiii123

Dante wank is the worst people think he is 3-A even as high as 2-B without using SMT

Have you seen Kratos wank though? Apperantly he is 3-A as well as MFTL+ and his wank is more widespread than Dante's is now

Yeahboiii123 said:
No offense but I smell a little wank from Kirby. People on YouTube went crazy when he is defeated and they started to say that "Kirby is infinite, you're just downplaying".
Kirby was defeated? But Kirby is infinite! Clearly they're just downplaying.

Bugs Bunny for 5-A and Popeye for High 4-C

Gork and mork are another for High 1-B due to Ork fans.

Batman for 8-C.

Tier 0 is probably TOAA. He's only barely 0 and there are no High 1-As in marvel, while DC Lovecraft Demonbane Umineko and that Russian verse all have High 1-As.

Heilergott said:
Is there still a place for the God Emperor of Mankind?
He's sometimes wanked, but his 4-A avatar isn't as wanked as kirby and his 1-A immaterial form isn't as wanked as, say, beyonder or demonbane nyarlathotep

2-A Bill Cipher

Low 2-C Goku

4-A Superman Prime One Million

5-B Saitama

4-B every form of Buu and anyone who scales to him

2-C Haruhi

The only 2-B i can think to use here is Demigra but AFAIK there arent all that many 2-Bs anyway, i may as well check the other 2-Bs

@yeah

I've seen Demigra placed at 2-A, High 2-A, and Low 1-C

@Zachary They do heavily imply Yog-Sothoth and his Aspects are a part of the Marvel Cosmology in a Marvel Fanfare comic. But I don't count that because if it's canon that would mean all of Chulhu Mythos takes place in Universal Eternity ... And nearly any Low 2-C and above we have here would become ludicrously high-end 1-A

Eficiente said:
10-A: Ben Tennyson

4-B: Sups

4-A: Tie between Mario for obvious reasons and Kirby, not for 3-A Kirby, but instead for those people who believe that he is 2-C. It's especially annoying considering that it was kinda my fault.
Mario is soon going to get downgraded to High 4-C

@Ed

People still claim 11D Bill

@Vel

I'm not really confident in Haruhi being the most wanked 2-C but I've heard so so many people claim she's omnipotent so I threw the name out there.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Zachary They do heavily imply Yog-Sothoth and his Aspects are a part of the Marvel Cosmology in a Marvel Fanfare comic. But I don't count that because if it's canon that would mean all of Chulhu Mythos takes place in Universal Eternity ... And nearly any Low 2-C and above we have here would become ludicrously high-end 1-A
Not really, unless they have 1-A feats of their own, I mean Dream of the Endless is Yog-Sothoth

Actually, DarkAnine is researching Popeye, and it turns out that Popeye has some consistent Tier 2 feats.

Alien X for Low 2-C. At least in the show, Zen'O has statements of Omnipotence. Alien X has no excuse.

I used to be think that Code Geass is the most wanked after Death Note,but after finding an feat that they have consistent mindhax then i believe all of their wank is justified.

Same with Popeye,if DAKKA sure the 2-A feat is true i will believe it.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Same with Popeye,if DAKKA sure the 2-A feat is true i will believe it.
I found the feat, actually. Not sure how to rate it.

What happens is the King Jeep (who existed in Jeep Space, which is said to be 4-Dimensional and transcends the "ocean of time") has a switch which can turn off/erase all of reality. The only things to not be affected by it were him, his stool, the switch and Popeye. Popeye then beat the shit out of him and restored reality by switching the switch

Back