• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most wanked character for every tier

Cause idk how Popeye cosmology works. The swtich was said to hav destroyed all of reality/existence numerous times. Sea Hag once got a monster from the 7th Dimension and Wotasnozzle banished someone to the 8th Dimension once.

So it could be Low 2-C to 1-C.

The 1-C collegehumor feat is REALLY weird. In "Ice age in 4-D", Ice the movie is made in 4-D specifying time (Allowing for temporal distortion solely from watching the movie), then 5-D, 6-D, 7-D, and 8-D, each movie affecting the entire multiverse at that level.

@Ahmed no offense but I haven't seen much if any Adventure Time wank if anything most of them are downplayed ( peak human Finn anyone?)

@Zachary

Then you will find funny the vs thread of Batman vs Shaggy in which Batman is losing

And Low 2-C is either Jiren or Goku, seriously, the 'AP defeats hax' is just Ugh, and this is because I DO like Dragon Ball...

And Brolypotence, that's a thing

CursedGentleman said:
And Brolypotence, that's a thing
Broly isn't as wanked as people say, and DB fans themselves shit on him a lot of the times.

Kirby beats him at that. A lot of people sy that he's univesal, or that he has "infinite power" (and trust me, you have no idea of how many people take that sentence literally)

DMB 1 said:
Kirby beats him at that. A lot of people sy that he's univesal, or that he has "infinite power" (and trust me, you have no idea of how many people take that sentence literally)
You're still lucky. I even got insulted on YouTube.

Just like some people think Link is tier 3-A and 2-C sometimes even TIER 0 because of the "Omnipotent Triforce"

Triforce clearly isn't Tier 0, but yeah, I heard that before. Triforce can't be Tier 0 because Ganon even with the complete Triforce lost to Link in A Link to the Past.

Well, they didn't actually defeat him, they were powerless against him; but they did manage to BFR him and delay his powers.

Well, I heard of Star level Naruto, but where did 4-B come from? Was it from Planetary Rasengan looking like a solar system?

I think he just forgot to put whatever he was going to say after 4-B, considering how hw formatted the others. How is 4-A sonic wanked? I haven't really seen any of that.

I think he meant to say that many Sonic fans believe Super Sonic is always 2-C, but I personally think people suggesting Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia being 2-C is more redundant wank.

Just like some people think Link is tier 3-A and 2-C sometimes even TIER 0 because of the "Omnipotent Triforce"

I've seen Link at Street level a ton of times outside of this wiki and 3-A Link isn't going to be just wank

They say Kirby is wanked, but magolor is literally firing up for a possible upgrade.

For me Kirby is the closest to get an upgrade in 4-A just a step on a higher tier and you got it, i don't think is actually wank,at least here in the wiki, because in youtube,yes,some people think he is Tier 0.

Most Nintendo characters are downplayed far more frequently then they are wanked. Yes, there are a few who think Mario is Tier 2 to Tier 1, and possibly Tier 0, but those people are way outnumbered compared to those who think he's Wall level. Captain Falcon and Little Mac are the only Nintendo characters I can think of where wank might be more frequent than downplay; Kirby seems rather even spit IMO, but keep in mind that 3-A Kirby is hardly wank compared to Tier 0 Superman Prime 1,000,000.

@TrifrocePower1

> Can output building busting attacks as a kid even before he fights bosses who have far better feats

> Street tier

I just can't see why people would think that

Probably because they never played Zelda and just assume, "He's a normal kid with a sword"

> DarkDragonMedeus

They're probably the same people who beieve in 9-B tier Mario and 8-C supersonic Cloud, If I were to guess. I've seen all of this too much and it just has to stop

8-A Misogi Kumagawa

7-B Itachi

6-A Yhwach

5-B Saitama

5-A Mewtwo

High 3-A Giorno

Low 2-C Goku, Jiren and Beerus

2-C Zeno

2-A Heaven DIO

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Most Nintendo characters are downplayed far more frequently then they are wanked. Yes, there are a few who think Mario is Tier 2 to Tier 1, and possibly Tier 0, but those people are way outnumbered compared to those who think he's Wall level. Captain Falcon and Little Mac are the only Nintendo characters I can think of where wank might be more frequent than downplay; Kirby seems rather even spit IMO, but keep in mind that 3-A Kirby is hardly wank compared to Tier 0 Superman Prime 1,000,000.
We still have "infinite power" Kirby lol

So there.

And sorry for the wall of text

I don't consider 3-A Kirby as wank, in fact, i think my tier standart for a god tier Kirby character is beyond High 3-A considering there are extra dimensional realms.

Also Kirby has a situation that puts him on the border of an upgrade,we are already with a Kirby character (not Kirby).

So i don't think that is actually wank, especially compared with superman 1.000.000

Magolors world being called "another dimension" doesn't mean that it's another spatial dimension. Dimensions are often used in fiction in the context of alternate universes. So there's no tier 2/1 Kirby here.

Another Dimension wouldn't be Tier 2 for being called another spatial dimension, but because it's said to be beyond space and time.

I think there's still a size component it needs to meet though. Stuff like Oryx's throne world isn't tier 2, because it's not a full size universe. Not every daemon of chaos is tier 2/1 in the warp even though it really isn't that hard to make your own universe there, it's just really good space time manip. It's be an outlier for kirby either way.

Considering people think prime 1m is omnipotent though, he's likely better for 4-A than Kirby.

Back