• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most useless abilities?

What characters have some of the most useless abilities that aren't meant / aren't supposed to be useless?

Like basically useless abilities that became useless because it just turned out they sucked?

Almost all of the hax from steven universe that in theory would be extremely potent but in practice are basically useless as they work exclusively on Gems

Sly Cooper has a function on his binocucom where if he takes a picture of you, you end up sealed away inside a picture. But it's pretty useless since it only works on ghosts.

I was always convinced any type of longevity is useless, I mean is there even any significance in it?

Unholy Bindings said:
I was always convinced any type of longevity is useless, I mean is there even any significance in it?
It counters aging/time acceleration hax, and allows characters to have incredible amounts of combat experience. That's pretty much it in a vs debate.

Krishna has High-Godly Regenerationn which works on an 1-C scale and allows him to return after the entirety of the multiverse collapses across past, present and future, or after he is erased from nonexistence

... Except that when he Regenerates / Resurrects from death, he returns when sealed on an ark and left completely powerless

Back