• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Almost healed was way better than don't try this at home or richest opp
The fact you mentioned yb's most recent albums says a lot.

Signed to the streets 1&2 clears YB whole career
All of these yb albums clear.

ab67616d0000b273a4cba447b322609cd47fb9d3
ab67616d0000b2738cfc9480119727192bde23af
ab67616d0000b2735501a23567ddb15818d2dd0e

ab67616d0000b27349aa3277872768cc2df4efef
ab67616d0000b2734fc2bc1fbb295ceabbf5a658
ab67616d0000b2738bd6e34012a7ab6311050d0c

I won't praise those albums, but they were decent, specifically Richest Opp, since I didn't finish Don't Try This At Home.
Don't try this at home was like ******* 40 songs, it's length really damaged it.

Richest opp was meh
Bitch Let's Do It, I Heard, **** The Industry Pt. 2 and Perspective are bangers though
Yeah those tracks were hard
Ironically I liked 3800 degrees, and personally I'd put lost files a little higher.

I guess like his earlier shit a lot more.
One thing I can't take away from him, is that he has a killer work ethic.
Although I Durk a lot better, YB has the world in the palm of his hands.

Don't try this at home was like ******* 40 songs, it's length really damaged it.
Those be the kind of albums you ask hardcore fans what are the best songs on the project.

Richest opp was meh
I ain't trying to defend Richest Opp, especially since we agree that the 4 songs I mentioned we both like.

Ironically I liked 3800 degrees, and personally I'd put lost files a little higher.
Really? Besides Ampd Up, More Wheezy, and With Us, I thought everything was pretty bad.

I might be hating on it a little too much.

I was debating putting Lost Files and Until I Return in Good tier, but I settled for Okay.

I guess like his earlier shit a lot more.
I think a lot of his 2017-2018 projects are overrated. A lot of them are just okay at best.

One thing I can't take away from him, is that he has a killer work ethic.
Although I Durk a lot better, YB has the world in the palm of his hands.
Yb is a GOAT of the current generation.

Durk is basically up there with him, too.

Those be the kind of albums you ask hardcore fans what are the best songs on the project
Exactly, shit could have easily been like 3 different projects alone
Really? Besides Ampd Up, More Wheezy, and With Us, I thought everything was pretty bad.
Those were basically the only tracks I liked so I guess you're right lol
I think a lot of his 2017-2018 projects are overrated. A lot of them are just okay at best.
They embody that classic late 90s - mid 00s southern vibes. I grew up on a lotta T.I, Boosie, Hot Boys etc and often thought of them when hearing YB older shit. So its prolly just nostalgia. He seem like someone born in the wrong time
Yb is a GOAT of the current generation
He does have the youth worshipping him like a god lol so I'd give it him
Durk is basically up there with him, too.
Is Durk really this generation tho? He been around for like 15 years.

But true, still. He's one of the pioneers of a whole new subgenre of hip hop

Is Durk really this generation tho? He been around for like 15 years.
True, but Durk started becoming a mainstream rapper around 2020, so I consider him apart of this generation.

They embody that classic late 90s - mid 00s southern vibes. I grew up on a lotta T.I, Boosie, Hot Boys etc and often thought of them when hearing YB older shit. So its prolly just nostalgia. He seem like someone born in the wrong time
I can see that.

Though his best albums from 2017-2018 were great.

I'm curious though...

What's your opinion on Quando Rondo?

I don't hear much from him, but whenever I do I like it, I'm hearing his recovery album is pretty hard, and I still gotta hear it.
Recovery is so tough.

Easily one of my favorite rap albums of this year so far.

Familiar/Any opinions on Yungeen Ace?

Dudes hard
I remember liking him, but he wasn't a rapper I was crazy on.

Back