• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

FDI-ahAUUAUowKQ

"Eventually, I got tired of trolling People. When you troll a person, their reaction is always the same. Shock, confusion, humiliation, I began to grow... Tired of it. Tired of the predictability of it all. Derpina, I was singing the same Trolololol and dance for SO long, I no longer got the same high from trolling the humans around me. I realized then... I could go higher. Why stop at people? I began to troll cities. Technology. Nature. I was insatiable. The rush you feel when you troll something they said was unshakeable. Well, Challenge Accepted. And it's all culminated in this. I can finally troll the very laws of physics themselves. Gravity... ConTrolled! THIS is what I was after, Derpina! The ultimate epic win! No one... no THING is safe from my trolling anymore. Tell God... Le epic Trollge has arrived. Problem? "

Back