• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Now I'm even more interested.
It's ironic that you think the context is saucy, because the guy who made actually does do saucy Homestuck stuff in a side blog. In fact, I once posted content from his SFW blog on an Out Of Context thread and a guy went "hey, I know that guy, he makes p*rn" and proceeded to post a link to his NSFW account on Newgrounds. He got banned for it.

4193d1b9e6de0ee90c2081a63fee128def3c1e52.jpg

What Manga is that? What game are they playing?
Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku - Princess of Jipang. They're playing Mahjong.

The story is that the erstwhile Japanese emperor during WW2 beat US General Douglas MacArthur in a high-stakes Mahjong match during the War Crimes hearing. Donald Trump, the main antagonist, wishes to destroy the Emperor's family and legacy once and for all in order to avenge that historic loss.

Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku - Princess of Jipang. They're playing Mahjong.

The story is that the erstwhile Japanese emperor during WW2 beat US General Douglas MacArthur in a high-stakes Mahjong match during the War Crimes hearing. Donald Trump, the main antagonist, wishes to destroy the Emperor's family and legacy once and for all in order to avenge that historic loss.
I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh, but this feels like the plot of a Yu-Gi-Oh movie.

@Wright so true man, I myself have autism and in high school I always found it very difficult to remain focused on any projects or try to put in effort. It's quite frustrating but one of my strengths was definitely writing and whenever I got to do that my teachers would always compliment my writing and heck my English teacher once said that I'd be a decent writer.

You know I apologize if this is off topic but I just was wondering. To anyone else on here with autism, adhd or whatever what is something that always makes you put in 100% effort into and or is genuinely fun for you to do unlike other things? For example as I said above, things like writing and or games are things I enjoy and I very much excel at doing.

Back