• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

RDT_20240412_1017563727646841505927321.jpg

Now listen here, because the statistics are even more crazy: This story came out in 2017 and ended this year, peaking at over 34,754,159 words (not the exact amount, but this was calculated after chapter 2,318 so I don't want to get a migraine from this).

So if we take the amount of words presented, then divide it by the seven years it was being written, this means that the author was 4,857,142 worth of words every year for SEVEN years. And get this: divide this by the total word count of the ******* Bible, this guy was at bare minimum was casually writing 6.21x the amount of words found in the Bible...all this, and I discovered that it's a self insert fanfic.

Screenshot_20240413-144811.png

TIL I learned that there exists a Loud House fanfic that's over 34,754,159 words in length and ended after 2,328 chapters. For the kiddies keeping score at home, and as a bare minimum, that's over 40x larger than most versions of the BIBLE. Just what in the actual ****.
I stopped reading the text when i read "The Loud House" and "Fanfiction"

Every Bible has it´s new testament
More like every Bible has a cult/Satanic equivalent made by heretics

Now I'm going to spare you all the agony of reading it when I tell you some of the major components of this guy's fanfiction: A SI OC where he's directly interacting with the main characters, is a massive crossover spanning dozens upon dozens of franchises and stuff, a total gary stu where his OC is absurdly OP and treated like he has no flaws, and it involves...harems where the amount of women in them, without hyperbole, is somewhere in the hundreds or thousands.

The more I examine this, the more that quote from Spy Kids where the guy says God hides himself because he's ashamed of his creation rings clearer and clearer in my head.

More like every Bible has a cult/Satanic equivalent made by heretics
lol

Now I'm going to spare you all the agony of reading it when I tell you some of the major components of this guy's fanfiction:
DD4PN5k.jpeg

A SI OC where he's directly interacting with the main characters, is a massive crossover spanning dozens upon dozens of franchises and stuff, a total gary stu where his OC is absurdly OP and treated like he has no flaws, and it involves...harems where the amount of women in them, without hyperbole, is somewhere in the hundreds or thousands.
I don´t even know how to react to that

Btw: Does people actually read it?

Screenshot_20240413-144811.png

TIL I learned that there exists a Loud House fanfic that's over 34,754,159 words in length and ended after 2,328 chapters. For the kiddies keeping score at home, and as a bare minimum, that's over 40x larger than most versions of the BIBLE. Just what in the actual ****.
Apparently this fanfic is humanity's longest piece of literature today.

Apparently this fanfic is humanity's longest piece of literature today.
I would argue if we are going to count a fan fiction that doesn't have to deal with practical size as a physical book and doesn't need to be published all at once, we should also consider book series, franchises, and expanded universes. Something like perry rhodan, the most successful science fiction book series ever, beats it.

Back