• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

undu.png

Me when I see happy couple making out in public:

You know what makes it worse for me though? Someone, IRL I should add, had to go through the conscious effort of planning this whole thing out from start to finish. Like instead of using that time to do things like furthering their education or status, getting into a relationship or whatever life goals a human could have..... they used said time to write a small yaoi fanfic that involves a minor and ends with male pregnancy.
That sort of behavior gives me more existential dread then anything cooked up by a Lovecraft

You know what makes it worse for me though? Someone, IRL I should add, had to go through the conscious effort of planning this whole thing out from start to finish. Like instead of using that time to do things like furthering their education or status, getting into a relationship or whatever life goals a human could have..... they used said time to write a small yaoi fanfic that involves a minor and ends with male pregnancy.
That sort of behavior gives me more existential dread then anything cooked up by a Lovecraft
What lesson did we learn here today, kids? It's that you shouldn't be a fujoshi.

Back