• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

Morbius flops again in theaters (not surprising since it only made $163 million bucks when it first released on April 1st of this year). Looks like the mockery & memes didn’t do jackshit to help it.

Morbius was a boring movie, didn't put me to sleep like Revenge of the Fallen did, but it was boring.

Also I'm not sorry
2022-06-05_1.png

Yes like, 70+ of those posts were calling Midas a furry, sue me.

Mate, you better stop talking smack about our lord and savior Morbius or I'll start criticising your not particularly ridiculous or funny Yugioh posts.
Oh, I'm so scared!~ /s

Also, I'm not criticizing it - I'm just spitting facts that you Morbius memers constantly deny because "haha unfunny morb joke go brrr".

Anti-morbers coping hard as usual when presented with facts and evidence, SMH...
Let me correct you: "Anti-morbers coping hard as usual when presented with our clearly photoshopped 'facts' and 'evidence', SMH..."

This is what the real article said compared to your lazy photoshop. Let me get this through your dense as eff skull.
(desk slam uno)
There is no such thing as "morbillion".
(desk slam dos)
There is no such thing as "morbessences".
(desk slam tres)
Morbidly by definition is "(with reference to a disturbing or unpleasant interest or activity) in an abnormal and unhealthy manner" (something of which you Morbius memers are with the crappy movie) or "in a way that relates to or is indicative of disease."
(desk slam quattro)
You Morbius memers are even worse than Jake Paul.

The end. The end, you can not alter reality as it will create another timeline, let's move on.

Last edited:
This is what the real article said compared to your lazy photoshop. Let me get this through your dense as eff skull.
(desk slam uno)
There is no such thing as "morbillion".
(desk slam dos)
There is no such thing as "morbessences".
(desk slam tres)
Morbidly by definition is "(with reference to a disturbing or unpleasant interest or activity) in an abnormal and unhealthy manner" (something of which you Morbius memers are with the crappy movie) or "in a way that relates to or is indicative of disease."
(desk slam quattro)
You Morbius memers are even worse than Jake Paul.

The end. The end, you can not alter reality as it will create another timeline, let's move on.
All I got from that was "Wah, waaah! I'm too much of a pansy to admit that Morbius is actually an amazing movie! I surrender!!"
Keep malding, kid, while I stay morbing.

All I got from that was "Wah, waaah! I'm too much of a pansy to admit that Morbius is actually an amazing movie! I surrender!!"
One - I'm not a pansy, because I keep my foot in REALITY.
Two - I already ******* ended this discussion about the crappy movie that you worship. Move on and quit bringing me back to it.
No No- Clearly there is some process required to successfully participate in "morbing".
There really isn't unless you want to watch a crappy movie that lasts... almost two hours (1 hour & 48 minutes to be more precise).

Back