• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

I was talking about the Sonic 2 movie, you moron.

Also, I love how you insist on being unfunny that you repeat bad jokes from a bad movie. IMDb considers Morbius to be mid (5.2 out of 10), while Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes consider it outright bad (35% and 17% respectively).

Long story short: Morbius = bad, every other movie in existence (even all the other terrible ones compared to Morbius) = good.
Don't care, didn't hard + I'm morbing hard!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't hard + I'm morbing hard!!!!!!!!!!!
953db7f834620bb178b19a9021da2ef0.jpg

I was a lost man... but then I discovered Morbius when I was but a wee lad. Please stop disrespecting other people's religions, or you will be morbed hard.
By who? An angry mob of people who turned a bad movie into a worse meme? Well, I hate to insult the minority, but you all have to grow up and face reality. The reality that turning a bad movie into a meme won't change how good it is. Also, I wield all 5 pieces of Exodia, do you think that I'd be afraid of a pathetic threat like that?

77a.jpg

By who? An angry mob of people who turned a bad movie into a worse meme? Well, I hate to insult the minority, but you all have to grow up and face reality. The reality that turning a bad movie into a meme won't change how good it is.
Dude, seriously, poking fun of other people's faith is a bannable offense here. Cut it out, or I will morb you once I get my hands on some morbiescent.

Back