• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part II

So in order to wefocus our effowts and weally take chawge I'm going to wank all of you wight now"

"You're gonna what us?"

"I'm gonna wank you. Each of you. One at a time, although I reserve the right to make you guys paiw off and wank each other later."

"I already had a wank in a bush."

"Why awe you being private with youw wanking man? We share here."

"I was lonely." "

Hey you. You big guy. What's your name?"

"Raphael."

"Okay Waphael, fwom now on youw will be my numbew one wanked man. If I evew need to handle something hawd, I will come wight to you. Cause of how highly I wank you. You outwank evewyone else here."

"Thank you..." "The west of you, go fowth and put my plans into action man! And then I might considew we-wanking you, by odew of dick size."

"These meetings get ******* weird."´╗┐

Reppuzan said:
@Numbers

In the words of the goddamn Batman, "He could kill us all. For him, it'd be easy."
Didn't he beat someone who solo'd the Justice League?

@Dark

Yeah, a mutated version of Martian Manhunter called Fernus based on the Martians' original nature as giant, fiery beings. He was strong enough to toss off Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time and his telepathy kept everyone else at bay. Batman explicitly enlisted Plastic Man due to the latter's unique bodily composition making him immune to Fernus' telepathy. Plastic Man's spontaneous shapeshifting powers also made him strong and unpredictable enough to go toe-to-toe with Fernus long enough for the mystic members of the League to free Martian Manhunter's original psyche.

What I wonder is what the hell does Fungus Manipulation have to do with anything.

That's the joke.

It's so devoid of any context, explanation, and sense that you can't even WONDER why.

You know we have to do it to em.

Back