• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Powerfull Mind Manip for Each Tier

Everything is in the title, tell me all!
Charles Xavier (Earth-1610)
Tier 0:

Tier High 1-A:

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier Low 1-B:

Tier High 1-C:

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A:

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C:

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

Tier 5-B:

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B:

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C:

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Manhunter's should be above Sidious due to it being tier 2 and all, so him for 4B

Should Really not have anything for the 1-A's or higher like the strongest for every tier thread its kinda moot

JohnConquest1 said:
Should Really not have anything for the 1-A's or higher like the strongest for every tier thread its kinda moot
1As are kinda like High 1Bs where the quantification gets messy and is mostly through scaling but still possible, but high 1A/0 isn't really well suited for this sort of thing.

Evil Ernie for 9-A, Randall Flagg for 8-C.

Ernie was able to control over 95 million undead beings at once with his telepathy, and later on he gained the ability to affect humans as well. Also, when he and another (at that time) equally powerful telepath attempted to control the same group of undead people, the struggle caused all of those undeads' heads to literally explode.

Flagg can mindhax someone just by talking or even smiling, and is capable of causing people who resist him to bleed until they fall unconscious. He can also force a person to perceive an entire universe contained within an atom in a blade of grass, while simultaneously perceiving the entirety of that blade of grass on a subatomic level.

Also, off-topic, but didn't we already have a thread like this once?

7B for SCP 1440 due to him basically being a 1B in a 7B shell in every way

10-A is probably Sea Hag from Popeye (no page yet but she probably scales physically to Olive Oyl due to this

Anyway. She mindcontrolled "Ogbert", a Jeep from the 7th Dimension.

Jeeps are very consistently said to be 4th dimensional beings and they're said to have 4-dimensional brains and their mind is connected to the past, present and future.

Popeye broke this mind control by beating the shit out of Ogbert's avatar so take from that what you will.

Edit: Just noticed Popeye said it wasn't a Jeep, but I guess it's still connected to Jeep's somehow?

Darkanine said:
10-A is probably Sea Hag from Popeye (no page yet but she probably scales physically to Olive Oyl due to this

Jeeps are very consistently said to be from the 4th dimension. They're said to have 4-dimensional brains and their mind is connected to the past, present and future.

Popeye broke this mind control by beating the shit out of Ogbert's avatar so take from that what you will.
Comic Popeye was consistent my higher d from what I recall, tho I could be wrong

Darkanine said:

Jeeps are very consistently said to be 4th dimensional beings and they're said to have 4-dimensional brains and their mind is connected to the past, present and future.

Edit: Just noticed Popeye said it wasn't a Jeep, but I guess it's still connected to Jeep's somehow?
Tfw 1-C Popeye

Darkanine said:

From the 7th or from the 4th ?

Ultima Reality said:
tfw 1-C Popeye
Maybe, I dunno. The 4-D stuff seems fine since the 4-D beings aren't "constrained in 'this' world" and regularly travel in higher dimensional space, but the 7-D and 8-D statements don't seem to hold as much water.

@Owns. Jeeps are 4-D, but I guess Ogbert could be like a higher one? I dunno, like I said above, anything above 4-D is iffy to me.

4A for Nicol Bolas, due to being able to apparently crush minds better than Emrakul, who's mind is 5D.

Yobobojojo said:
Didn't Popeye survive a attack from a 5-D jeep?
Something like that. I bought the comic arc that's from. Can't wait til it arrives and I can see the feat for what it really is.

inb4 everyone greatly exaggerated it and I just wasted my money

Back