• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most powerful db character if stats equalized

The reason I didn't say Hit is Because he would never be able to beat Buu. The real Question is what level are they all at Beerus level or like krillin level because without MFTL speed Hits Time Skip is usless

Why Monster Carrot? He needs to touch people to turn them when people like Buu would just shoot a candy beam and done

LordGriffin1000 said:
Why Monster Carrot? He needs to touch people to turn them when people like Buu would just shoot a candy beam and done
but if buu tuched the candy would he becume a carrot?

@Darkmon cns How? Monster carrot is no longer himself he is a piece of candy and has no resistance to transmutation so he will not be able to move so he can't clap twice which is What causes you to turn and then he needs to clap to turn you back so with no hands he's screwed.

The strongest would mostly be between Beerus via Hakai, Monster Carrot via Carrot touch, Buu via Candy Beam or Absorption, Whis via sending people to That Place, Devil Man via Devil Beam, Dubura via Stone Spit all of these guys have one shots but it all depends on who hits first but Monster Carrot is at the biggest disadvantage because he needs to come into physical contact with you the others don't.

Am I missing anyone else?

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Darkmon cns How? Monster carrot is no longer himself he is a piece of candy and has no resistance to transmutation so he will not be able to move so he can't clap twice which is What causes you to turn and then he needs to clap to turn you back so with no hands he's screwed.

The strongest would mostly be between Beerus via Hakai, Monster Carrot via Carrot touch, Buu via Candy Beam or Absorption, Whis via sending people to That Place, Devil Man via Devil Beam, Dubura via Stone Spit all of these guys have one shots but it all depends on who hits first but Monster Carrot is at the biggest disadvantage because he needs to come into physical contact with you the others don't.

Am I missing anyone else?
A no it was just tuching him

B Devil man reqires the target has a heart which buu dosent have we dont know about the anomie of the others and beerus blocked the cande beam with his hand so wiss should be abule to as well wiss is more skilled then beerus so he would win that fight.

No I have the manga when bulma touched him he claped and said presto and to prove he needs to clap is when goku was about to kill him with the power pole he said ok he'll turn her back and instead of just changing her back with a thought he clap twice again so yeah he needs to clap to change people.

Also all stats are equal so no one is stronger so unless someone has a resistance to the attack no ones blocking anything.

LordGriffin1000 said:
No I have the manga when bulma touched him he claped and said presto and to prove he needs to clap is when goku was about to kill him with the power pole he said ok he'll turn her back and instead of just changing her back with a thought he clap twice again so yeah he needs to clap to change people.

Also all stats are equal so no one is stronger so unless someone has a resistance to the attack no ones blocking anything.
1 no he just did that

2 no beerus blocked it so he still can wiss should know more then beerus as he teached him everthing he know.

1.Dude it happed in the manga unless you only saw the anime but I never watched it but I have the book he clapped to turn bulma into a carrot after she touched him then clampped to turn her back.

2. If beerus block the candy beam then why doesn't he have resistance to transmutation on his page. Also when did but fire the manga? I only watch the anime and I don't remember Buu using it on beerus.

LordGriffin1000 said:
1.Dude it happed in the manga unless you only saw the anime but I never watched it but I have the book he clapped to turn bulma into a carrot after she touched him then clampped to turn her back.

2. If beerus block the candy beam then why doesn't he have resistance to transmutation on his page. Also when did but fire the manga? I only watch the anime and I don't remember Buu using it on beerus.
1 lets just not get in to this

2 i Dont know why its not but he did in the anima it was i think right after beerus gets buu made in the batterl of godes ark.

Well its not at the beginning because they push mister Satan next Buu stands up and begins punching Beerus in the face rapidly then Beerus stops his puch then spins him around and throws him up in the air appears up their next to Buu grabs his antenna spins him around again then throws him down to the water and blasts him and that was the end of Buu until a bit later but I can't remember if their next fight was even shown but when Gohan attacked he already had Buu by the antenna again

LordGriffin1000 said:
The reason I didn't say Hit is Because he would never be able to beat Buu. The real Question is what level are they all at Beerus level or like krillin level because without MFTL speed Hits Time Skip is usless
Buu can be knocked down just like Kid buu beat good buu.

Back