• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

On this site? Or in general?

I'm assuming the latter.

Sites like Spacebattles downplay Master Chief to 9-B Or even Street Level+ There are people there who think GTA characters can beat him. Don't even get me started on youtube commenters who think Captain Price from CoD can threaten him.

Ben Tennyson. Fanfiction writers often portray him as they see him from a glance. Usually in the High 8-C to 8-B range. I saw a fic where Teen Ben was getting his ass handed to him by RWBY characters. Despite the fact that OS Ben solos the verse.

This is all I can name off the top of my head.

surrised link from zelda havent been mentioned people say his speed and reflex all depend on the player and his feats are all gameplay

VersusJunkie54 said:
On this site? Or in general?
I'm assuming the latter.

Sites like Spacebattles downplay Master Chief to 9-B Or even Street Level+ There are people there who think GTA characters can beat him. Don't even get me started on youtube commenters who think Captain Price from CoD can threaten him.

Ben Tennyson. Fanfiction writers often portray him as they see him from a glance. Usually in the High 8-C to 8-B range. I saw a fic where Teen Ben was getting his ass handed to him by RWBY characters. Despite the fact that OS Ben solos the verse.

This is all I can name off the top of my head
both

Despite having dozens of the biggest asspulls in all of literature you mean.

Well, the doctor has a canon reason for those asspulls. It's a combination of time lord precognition and probability manipulation, his protection from the white guardian, and his status as a complex event in spacetime.

...Okay yeah those are all just excuses for his asspulls...

I really hate it when people think a character can beat Ben Tennyson by killing him before he uses the Omnitrix. No, just no that doesn't work.

I remember a classic "Supersonic Sonic because the lyrics of City Escape says he moves at the speed of sound".

Back